Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua: "Give me $50 million I'll fight tomorrow." Whyte: "We can go December 22."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many sad european fgts in this thread....its unreal...

even ajs idol lennox said he was to blame...parker too...and even froch who used to work with eddie...lol...they are still in denial

Comment

Don't forget Khan and Brook. Brook was calling out Hurd and others and ends up fighting some bum. Same for Khan. Hearn be out there saying Brook can have big fights against Hurd, Charlo, Munguia, Smith n fights some bum. Khan could challenge Spence, Garcia, Porter, Manny n ends up getting dropped by a can.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Wilder: I'll fight anyone, but want Joshua
        Whyte: Let's fight
        Wilder: Nah, I will take Fury who is out of shape.
        Booo try again. Whyte is a bum compared to Fury

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Luis Ortiz was willing to give up his spot on the Wilder-Fury undercard and go to England to accept Whyte's challenge on December 22.

The WBC was even willing to sanction it as a final eliminator.
          You are either slow or you don't read. But the WBC said that the Whyte vs Ortiz would be the SECONDARY ELIMINATOR meaning the winner would be second in line to get the mandatory. And seeing as how Wilder has only fought one mandatory in almost 4 years, being the second mandatory won't mean *****. And also, Ortiz is not dumb. He knows that fighting Whyte in the UK on PPV as a headliner is 10 times better than being on an undercard hahaah dumbass

Comment

windmill can fight bum for rest of his career, he'll never earn $ 15 mill

Comment

And I'm actually waiting to see a copy of the 50 million dollar contract? Or maybe we can see the "bag of money" that Wilder supposedly had hahaha. Can anyone show me either? No? I thought so...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                You are either slow or you don't read. But the WBC said that the Whyte vs Ortiz would be the SECONDARY ELIMINATOR meaning the winner would be second in line to get the mandatory. And seeing as how Wilder has only fought one mandatory in almost 4 years, being the second mandatory won't mean *****. And also, Ortiz is not dumb. He knows that fighting Whyte in the UK on PPV as a headliner is 10 times better than being on an undercard hahaah dumbass
                Regarding Luis Ortiz, Whyte said "We can go on December 22."

Ortiz accepted that offer.

Those are just the facts.

The question is why do Hearn fighters open their mouths and talk if they aren't going to back it up?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  undeserving clown full of unranked bums in his resume
                  He's #2 in boxrec with twice as many points as #3.

So clearly you're lying about him having a poor resume.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
                    windmill can fight bum for rest of his career
                    If he's only fought bums, why is he #2 in boxrec?

Comment

Lillian Whyte and Antoinette Joshua, two cowardly women who are absolute weirdos!

One has the nerve to have a tattoo of Africa on him and tell Eddie Chambers that he’s a disgrace to the superior race but yet has to answer to a Caucasian about everything!

The other thinks he’s a big shot cuz he wobbled Joshua and got sent to the hospital like it was a badge of honor!

Differences I know, but they both have one thing in common!

They both come from the species called,”ugly 🦆 “

Comment

Working...
                      X