Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did Floyd Beat Maidana and Castillo? Power punches count more right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    unfortunately, i'm not a stupid ape.

i'm just using critical thinking and logic here. if you argue GGG lost by power punches then the critical thinking question would be why didn't Maidana or Castillo win by power punches? They had ring generalship on top too.
    there is nothing to argue..Floyd is 50-0 and GGG is 38-1-1..what do we have to argue about??

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      there is nothing to argue..Floyd is 50-0 and GGG is 38-1-1..what do we have to argue about??
      i don't think you understand. we are dissecting details of the outcome in this thread.

whenever you catch on, come back and post something with thought.

Comment

OOOOOMG. I heard s much about how GGG won the 1st fight because he came forward and because Canelo ran now the standards are different for this fight. GGG clearly lost, get over it.

Comment

Still crying about Mayweather. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            OOOOOMG. I heard s much about how GGG won the 1st fight because he came forward and because Canelo ran now the standards are different for this fight. GGG clearly lost, get over it.
            Canelo was laying on the ropes and getting out-thrown and out landed. that's why he lost.

GGG boxed beautifully off the backfoot in the 2nd fight like you know prime Ali, Leonard and RObinson did, still outlanded and outthrew Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              i don't think you understand. we are dissecting details of the outcome in this thread.

whenever you catch on, come back and post something with thought.
              I guess we have to sit and listen to ya'll cry about this over and over again...when will the slow mo video's begin?

Comment

GGG lost man, no matter how many threads you make he lost and Floyd is undefeated and an ATG...
                You have to admit the guy has a good point. How did Mayweather win??

Comment

Castillo definitely beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by headshots View Post
                    canelo was laying on the ropes and getting out-thrown and out landed. That's why he lost.

Ggg boxed beautifully off the backfoot in the 2nd fight like you know prime ali, leonard and robinson did, still outlanded and outthrew canelo.
                    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I guess we have to sit and listen to ya'll cry about this over and over again...when will the slow mo video's begin?

another emotional post.

there is no crying in here. grown men having a discussion. it's more like you're crying about an actual critical thinking discussion. that's most perplexing.

Comment

Working...
                      X