No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia is about to ruin his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia is about to ruin his career

If he takes a fight with Spence he is going to get destroyed and maybe permanently damaged like Kell Brook did fighting GGG.

There's no fights for him at 140 but he should wait a fight or 2 for Lomachenko at 135 and by then Lomo will have Beltrans belt and they will be able to fight for unified, undisputed champion at 135.

I hope his pops or Robert talk him out of it and he sticks around 135 and maybe just fights 1 mandatory then sees what's up with Lomachenko.

Props to him for wanting to be great but it's not gonna end well for him.

I think he beats Spence Spence is so overhyped it's unreal

Comment

I can never blame a man wishing to chase glory. Duran did it. RJJ did it. Hopkins did it. It's what legends are made of.

Comment

He should stick around at 135 and unify with Loma - they can fight for undisputed, lineal championship in a fight or two down the road. I think Mikey beats Loma, but Spence does him some serious damage

Comment

Loma fight will 100% not happen we all know why no need to say it over & over...
          (Same applies to "Bud)

@140lbs his stablemate Jose Ramirez is a champion + no big $$ fight in that division.

Obviously the fight that makes the most sense would be Manny @147lbs for his title & test the "welterweight" waters. Vs. Spense is the easiest to make period point blank + Mikey stepping up will hopefully spark a fire under this scuuurd ass welterweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I can never blame a man wishing to chase glory. Duran did it. RJJ did it. Hopkins did it. It's what legends are made of.
            agreed....but still...its not a good fight for him...but cant blame him and i will still give him props win or lose....nobody wants to fight spence right now

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
              I think he beats Spence Spence is so overhyped it's unreal
              How is a man that destroys everything and calls everyone out overhyped? If you don’t like him then just say it. But what else do you want a pro fighter to do? Not call everyone out? Not beat everyone in front of him to a pulp? Just be honest with yourself. You don’t like him for whatever reason but he is not a hype job.

You’re one of those guys in school that call the person who gets the highest score on every test “not that smart.” Spence is the perfect gentleman, very professional, very HONEST, and good role model for the next generation of boxers after Floyd pissed in the pool.
              Last edited by Punch on Tap; 07-29-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X