No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs Danny Garcia @ 147, who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia vs Danny Garcia @ 147, who wins

Mexico vs Puerta Rico, who wins this battle of the Garcias?
    Mikey
    45.45%
    Danny
    54.55%

It's close but I think Mikey's better skills makes up for Danny's size advantage and Mikey wins a close UD.

Comment

Good matchup with a rivalry thing going on. I would love to see Mikey put Garcia in his place. I dislike Danny Garcia more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's close but I think Mikey's better skills makes up for Danny's size advantage and Mikey wins a close UD.
        Mikey’s style is horrible for Danny. He’s an aggressive, come forward high volume boxer/puncher with power and speed...Danny would be forced to move and fight in a way he’s not used to. Only thing is the size, Mikey should imo stick to 135, and never move past 140... hes physically small and the big guys at 147 all handle him easy, on that size factor alone. I don’t see Mikey ever physically competing with a Spence, Thurman, porter, brook, khan, horn, pac Etc...

Comment

Mickey wins this one by UD. Better footwork and mixes his punches up better. More accurate too.

Mikey walks around 160+ so there isn't that much of a size advantage for Danny.

Comment

Not really sure.

Skillswise, Mikey is superier to Danny.

But the size may be too much

Would like to see Mikey fight at welter more before I make a prediction.

If he can handle Danny’s size, I got no doubt Mikey boxes his ears off

Comment

Not even close mikey dents danny’s brain.

Only thing pr wins In is music cause corridos and borchata is the worst noise on the planet and Mexicans know it they infatuated with reagaton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Not really sure.

Skillswise, Mikey is superier to Danny.

But the size may be too much

Would like to see Mikey fight at welter more before I make a prediction.

If he can handle Danny’s size, I got no doubt Mikey boxes his ears off
                What size? they exactly the same size.....no ****

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  What size? they exactly the same size.....no ****

Danny has handled bombs from khan, Thurman, porter, ghost, Lucas, etc.. and is a natural 140-147 type fighter.

Mikey can fill out to make welter, but that isn’t his natural weight class

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Danny has handled bombs from khan, Thurman, porter, ghost, Lucas, etc.. and is a natural 140-147 type fighter.

Mikey can fill out to make welter, but that isn’t his natural weight class

Mikey don’t need to handle bombs his boxing skill is levels above fym? Danny spent most his career at 140!

Comment

Working...
                    X