Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kassim Ouma is a refugee in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kassim Ouma stopped being relevant before most of the millenials on here were out of diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Sad story. Guy was a child soldier. Forced to kill a comrade at the age of 7.
      Imagine the horror he's seen, the ring must seem like a fair ride in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Imagine the horror he's seen, the ring must seem like a fair ride in comparison
        Yes it must be terrible but at some point he must have dealt with it mentally otherwise he would have killed himself or got a drug/alcohol addict etc

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          This is Gaylord
          What's the tune in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
            I don't know if he was really hustling but the TMZ story was sketchy. Supposedly he met some guy on the street and they went to go hang out where the guy grabbed his junk so Kasim knocked him out .I even asked him When he got out of jail" what we're you going to do check out his record collection?"
            Damn. Kell Brook sure gets about.

Comment

I know that he is not relevant but he must have been a millinaire right?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                I don't know if he was really hustling but the TMZ story was sketchy. Supposedly he met some guy on the street and they went to go hang out where the guy grabbed his junk so Kasim knocked him out .I even asked him When he got out of jail" what we're you going to do check out his record collection?"
                He was doing that gay for pay ****

Comment

Working...
                X