Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
    DISCLAIMER: I'm not comparing Wilder and Lomachenko or their resumes

But as everyone loves to say when it comes to Lomachenko...

"Eye test"

No one really thinks Parker beats Wilder. Wilder is clearly #2 heavyweight
    Going off that logic, should Daniel Dubois be Top 25?

Comment

Deontay might have a better resume if some of the top HWs could get off drugs long enough to fight

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Deontay Wilder is most definately a big threat, no doubt. He has the power to KO anybody. Just saying, I feel Joseph Parker is overlooked. Based off of resume he has the second best resume of the three current champions.
        Parker is definitely overlooked. I'm disappointed in his stylistic changes as of late but he's legit and deserves more respect. Then again, I think wilder does too.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Parker is definitely overlooked. I'm disappointed in his stylistic changes as of late but he's legit and deserves more respect. Then again, I think wilder does too.
          Why don't Wilder fight Parker, and winner get AJ? Makes sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Fans of both get angry when it's implied they have to compete for a shot at Anthony Joshua. Reality is he's the cash cow and money talks.

Comment

Deontay might have a better resume if some of the top HWs could get off drugs long enough to fight
              Finally you are playing the part as a smart poster. When will u acknowledge that yoy enjoy ordering Mexican food from time to time instead of Horse cabbage tongue soup from Kazakhstan? Your weird self in punching heavybags has more in common with Cartel bosses not being hired as the front cover for GQ magazine. So i recommend you jump on the Nelo train and not be suckered by HBO editing jobs..

But back to your point I couldn't agree more.

Wilder vs Fury could've happened. In fact Fury was the last Brit with balls to not be shy and confront Wilder...

But then came PED discoveries regarding Fury and so the Wilder bout didn't happen. Wilder would've made a name for himself KO'ng Fury either in Vegas!

Poverkin. Ortiz.

The resume of names couldn't happen.
              Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-07-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                Fans of both get angry when it's implied they have to compete for a shot at Anthony Joshua. Reality is he's the cash cow and money talks.
                I can understand not wanting to fight Whyte or somebody, but grabbing another belt and making the clash with AJ that much bigger makes a lot of sense to me

Comment

Because AJ or Hearn fans are bringing up narratives that not even Wilder can afford a fight with Parker. Hearn just recently said that too on yesterdays infamous Boxing Voice interview. I suggest you watch it. Its making noise!

İronically, Parkers team said Hearn was offering the New Zealander an 80/20 split.

Marchroom UK boxing are shook. Wilder wanting Joshua is just as long as GGG wanting in Nelo from 2016- 2017 and the fight happened.

Dont forget bro, Ggg is a bıtch too
                  Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-07-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Because a boxers priority is getting the highest pay day. Both want the Joshua fight so thats not going to happen at this point unless they are forced to fight each other which also wont happen.

Joshua will fight both and hopefully fight Parker next bc the Wilder fight WONT happen until summer so he can ge another belt and get rid of another belt holder so the winner of joshua vs wilder gets all the belts.

Comment

I can understand not wanting to fight Whyte or somebody, but grabbing another belt and making the clash with AJ that much bigger makes a lot of sense to me
                      I think AJ (read; Hearn) and Parker have expressed interest in fighting each other so that's why I'm expecting that one first. Wilder begged for Parker this summer when H Fury pulled out but Parker wanted none of it. So, I'll expect Parker to be fighting AJ in 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X