No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Bermane Stiverne in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    Stiverne had Wilder's punches for breakfast in the first fight. He got lunch, dinner, and a midnight snack in the rematch
    Looooooooool

Comment

• This fight and build-up has been an embarrassment to the Heavyweight division and especially the WBC.

Shameful fight.

Comment

• Boy was that fight just a waste of time and an embarrassment for the sport. That is what a WBC heavyweight championship match has become? That was pathetic. Doesn't look like Stiverne trained at all for this fight and I don't see how he could possibly be a top 10 contender for any boxing council.

Comment

• As a proud Haitian man, I was actually rooting for wilder, cause he wants to unify the division and AJ and Hearn are being too careful and timid, I understand for business reasons but a rematch would be worth a lot of money too

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            I wouldn't blame AJ if he ducked wilder the rest of his career!! That's a savage right there!! I understand Stiverne isn't truly elite but how many times have we seen "elite fighters" look average against B level comp!! AJ wasn't impressive against a guy who took a fight on twelve days notice Takam has never been champion like Stiverne. Whyte looked average against Robert Helenius even fighters in the lower weight classes. Deontay Wilder is a legit threat!
            lmao are you trolling? Is this some kind of inside joke on these forums I'm not aware of?

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
              As a proud Haitian man, I was actually rooting for wilder, cause he wants to unify the division and AJ and Hearn are being too careful and timid, I understand for business reasons but a rematch would be worth a lot of money too
              A rematch between who? Wilder and Stiverne? This was a rematch, and a 1 rd KO, why would there be a rematch?

Comment

• This guy will beat AJ?

via GIPHY

Oh, hell nah!!

Comment

• Didn't see it live, but this is great news. Get Stiverne's irrelevant ass outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                    Makes career sense and fun for fans but Wilder will never fight on an AJ card if he's not fighting AJ. His ego wouldn't allow it. This is a guy who thinks he's worth 7 mill to fight Whyte but struggles to fill Alabama high school gymnasiums.
                    Clowns still using the popularity contest to detract from seeing wilder AJ next lol

Comment

• Just watched the "fight".. Stiverne cashed out, he´s finished. I still must admit Wilder´s jab and balance seemed a bit better than before and the crushing right hand was almost a straight punch. Good for him. Now, please make those ffing unifications. I blame all three champs equally until that happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X