Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this woman to drunk to consent to sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on what you define as rape i guess. The guy was more coherent than her, she was smashed clearly. She may have drunkenly given consent where as she wouldn't if she was sober, then it's more of a case of the guy having no morals at all when he is clearly a lot more sober than her. In that situation, even if you feel its consensual, you have to be smart enough to realise you're taking advantage of the situation and it can end up bad. or Maybe he did rape her in the sense she was too drunk to stop it.

The problem with cases like this is its his word against hers. My feeling is that in some of cases it probably is consensual at the time but to the point where the girl is too drunk to even remember what happened and then afterwards feels she didn't want it, therefor feels raped, even if technically she wasn't.

But then looking at it the other way, if the guy has much more idea about what's happening and knows the only reason the sex is happening is because she is wasted, even if it somewhat consensual...can we class that as rape? maybe...

Either way, if he didn't rape her, he clearly has no morals at all and is still a little bit rapey anyway.

These cases are difficult though as there's no real witnesses. I do feel a lot of guys are probably wrongly being branded rapists, when technically they probably aren't.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-29-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Either way, if he didn't rape her, he clearly has no morals at all and is still a little bit rapey anyway.
      You know if you replace the word "her" with the word "him" you'd be talking about Derranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Rape is always wrong.

Only a piece of **** would take advantage of a drunk girl.
        Ehhhh.................... I disagree.

Comment

99% of the time, a woman is more vulnerable than a man. the very moment a man forces something onto a woman, its a wrap. had she accepted the drink right away w/o hesitation, hed be in the clear.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            It all depends on what you define as rape i guess. The guy was more coherent than her, she was smashed clearly. She may have drunkenly given consent where as she wouldn't if she was sober, then it's more of a case of the guy having no morals at all when he is clearly a lot more sober than her. In that situation, even if you feel its consensual, you have to be smart enough to realise you're taking advantage of the situation and it can end up bad. or Maybe he did rape her in the sense she was too drunk to stop it.

The problem with cases like this is its his word against hers. My feeling is that in some of cases it probably is consensual at the time but to the point where the girl is too drunk to even remember what happened and then afterwards feels she didn't want it, therefor feels raped, even if technically she wasn't.

But then looking at it the other way, if the guy has much more idea about what's happening and knows the only reason the sex is happening is because she is wasted, even if it somewhat consensual...can we class that as rape? maybe...

These cases are difficult though as there's no real witnesses. I do feel a lot of guys are probably wrongly being branded rapists, when technically they probably aren't.
            All of this right here

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I disagree. I think a woman should be able to get drunk and talk to strangers at 2am without getting raped. I also think men shouldn't rape drunk women.
              Two drunk persons having sex is rape? I never understood this...wasn't the guy drinking, too? Why can't the man's intoxication be excused? It wasn't like he drugs her. They were both drinking and having a good time.

Comment

She was obviously hammered, had no idea what was happening..

Dude is a fat slob in a tight wardrobe....

No doubt he raped this girl... She was not into him and rushed to her phone and dude jumped her from behind.
                I see this a lot... Women get drunk and dudes that can't get any, jump at the chance to **** psssy even though they are intoxicated and really have no idea what is happening..

If this was legit, most girls would be like "damn wtf was I thinking". But if it was rape and they really didn't want anything to do with the guy, then they would press charges.. It's not like this is a money grab and dude is loaded like a pro athlete.. He is a fat bytch..

Any dude that pressures girls to drink should be executed because it just shows how you are desperate to get them intoxicated and take advantage...

This is basically righteous at the club

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  She was obviously hammered, had no idea what was happening..

Dude is a fat slob in a tight wardrobe....

No doubt he raped this girl... She was not into him and rushed to her phone and dude jumped her from behind.
                  I see this a lot... Women get drunk and dudes that can't get any, jump at the chance to **** psssy even though they are intoxicated and really have no idea what is happening..

If this was legit, most girls would be like "damn wtf was I thinking". But if it was rape and they really didn't want anything to do with the guy, then they would press charges.. It's not like this is a money grab and dude is loaded like a pro athlete.. He is a fat bytch..

Any dude that pressures girls to drink should be executed because it just shows how you are desperate to get them intoxicated and take advantage...

This is basically righteous at the club

Comment

He took advantage of her, it's clear from the footage. It's a pretty classic example too. Happens all the time; doesn't make it okay. Fat rapist pig, basically.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Sort of a tough line. I do hate how "she was drunk she couldn't say no" gets called rape.

But this bish could barely walk lol. I wouldn't Fuk her. And the guy seems mostly sober so...

If he was also plastered then I'd say no
                      What the **** you mean you hate "she couldn't say no and it gets called rape"

If the girl can't say no, then it's rape.... You are literally invading someone's body with your dick while they have no idea what's going on.. It's a serious decision to have intercourse and not being able to even comprehend the situation and getting ****ed is wrong..... It's rape..

Trashed drunk girls only get ****ed if it's husband or boyfriend,,, not some random guy they don't know..

Comment

Working...
                      X