Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan batters Kell Brock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure wish Khan would fight Brook. I just made good money betting on Canelo to win by KO. I'd like to make some more money betting on Brook to beat Khan. Khan says he won't fight Brook because he doesn't like him. Hell if you don't like him and you think you are better than him then beat the hell out of him, humiliate him, take his title and make a fortune for doing so.

Comment

Doesn't matter to Brook. If worse comes to worse he'll flee 147 to avoid Errol Spence early next year & win a vacant 154 belt vs Kevin Bizier or someone random like that. Brook has plenty of options.

Comment

Khan's weak chin and poor defense make it hard to predict he would beat any world class opponent with power.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          I hope Khan never gives him the payday

Only way this fight should happen is if Brook puts together 4 solid wins and becomes a millionaire

We'll see if he is still calling out Khan when he has much more to lose

Brook should be forced to challenge himself, he should be fighting tough opponents back to back
          Are you kidding? Brook is a champion, has never looked as Bad as Khan does at times.

Khan has been the living and walking glass jaw, and people respect him for it, but that does not take away the fact the guy is a C- fighter when he fights at a world class level.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Why are you against Khan-Brook?

Danny Garcia rematch is a decent back up plan but that's not the fight the fans want the fans want to see Khan vs Brook the two best WW's in Britian and two of the top 10 WW's in the world.
            We know why, they know why and Khan knows why.

Brook would Canelo him.

He's not going near Brook, time for everyone to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Brook would Canelo him.

Yes, he will fight 2 no names and try and say he is a A fighter again. Fighting and losing to Brook would be his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                I hope Khan never gives him the payday

Only way this fight should happen is if Brook puts together 4 solid wins and becomes a millionaire

We'll see if he is still calling out Khan when he has much more to lose

Brook should be forced to challenge himself, he should be fighting tough opponents back to back
                Says the guy who has Khan as the 2nd best pound for pound fighter in the world and hates Brook beyond all reason. Brook wants Khan but he sure doesn't need him. Brook is a world champion and makes over a million every fight. He doesn't need to earn a fight with Khan. He is the champ while Khan hasn't been a champ in 4 years. Why undefeated champion Brook must earn a fight with 4 time loser canvas back Khan is beyond me. Brook's next fight will be with a better fighter than Khan. I promise you that.

Comment

It was pretty low of Brook to take a shot at Khan while he was KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Brook would Canelo him.

Yeah but he will step back in the ring with the guy who stopped him for fraction of what he would make vs Brook. Thats ofcourse what fighters normally do right?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      Yeah but he will step back in the ring with the guy who stopped him for fraction of what he would make vs Brook. Thats ofcourse what fighters normally do right?
                      That guy who stopped him is smaller and clearly not as good as Brook.

It's an 'easier' fight, of course he'll look for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X