Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan holds Mayweathers career in his hands!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    If Khan or Alexander is a choice for May he needs to **** off right now
    End Thread/

Comment

Danny Garcia. That is who he is going to fight anyway. If not it will be Brook. So therefore, I say it will be Garcia, but my vote is going to Brook. Alexander will KO Amir Khan.

Comment

I can't see it being Swift. . . I don't even think Swift wants the fight? It would mean him losing his 0. . . Which he clings onto as much as Floyd.

I'm almost sure that if Khan beats Devon it'll be him n May, not really one I want to see either, but the only upside to that is that well Khan might lose and then we'll see what tune he's singing then.

Ofcourse ideally Pac would be what we all want to see, but as other have suggested, probably not going to happen.

Cotto again, not interested in that, I see it being like the Maidana rematch.

Comment

He'll fight Robert Guerrero next its what the fans want to see doe.
          #TBE

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            If Khan or Alexander is a choice for May he needs to **** off right now
            That sounds like fear to me, Mayweather already ducked Khan for the easier fight with Maidana god forbid if Floyd actually took the hardest possibly style of match-up but no we all know he will choose another flat footed brawler.
            Fo de fans doe

Comment

win or lose Khan or Alexander probably aren't getting that fight. Pac vs May I have a feeling will happen next May. I think Floyd is at a point where he either fights Pac or take a major legacy hit for not doing so.

Comment

Keith Thurman is the boxing equivalent of a celebrity who is famous for being famous. Nobody's quite sure what he's done to deserve a name check, but there he is again!

Being a tea drinker with dental hygiene issues I wouldn't mind the Khan fight. It's no worse than Maidana, Guerrero or Ortiz.

If he's not fighting Manny what difference does it really make?

Comment

It's going to be Khan if he wins. If he loses than I think Cotto is next on the list, it's not like Cotto couldn't still fight Canelo after that. Obviously Pac is the fight we'd all prefer but I think if that was actually going to happen then Floyd would have come out and said something about it by now. Nobody else really makes sense as a realistic option IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                    If Amir Khan loses to Alexander, despite attempts to say Floyd ducks black fighters it will fall on deaf ears, no one if going to demand Mayweather Vs Alexander.

This would only leave Floyd with GREAT fights coming up for May.

1. Manny Pacquiao - the fight will finally happen, Showtime wants it, boxing fans still want it, and truth be told, it's the easiest fight for the biggest pay day compared to the other choice of opponents.

2. Miguel Cotto - Mayweather will outbid Canelo for the Cotto fight, for the MW championship, last fight was close, now with Roach in his corner should be another good fight.

3. Kell Brook - High Risk, okay reward, Brook with his young, long reach and good jab and good power, could easily be too much for the older man Mayweather to handle.

4. Keith Thurman - Undefeated, Young, and KO puncher.

Most people believe Mayweather loses to all these fighters or some, eitherway it's legit.
                    Since when do anyone believe that he'll lose to any of these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                      Keith Thurman is the boxing equivalent of a celebrity who is famous for being famous. Nobody's quite sure what he's done to deserve a name check, but there he is again!

Being a tea drinker with dental hygiene issues I wouldn't mind the Khan fight. It's no worse than Maidana, Guerrero or Ortiz.

If he's not fighting Manny what difference does it really make?
                      Keith Thurman is the Kim Kardashian of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X