Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Facing USADA Doping Charges, Two-Year Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    "Its nothing to a boss.
    He had no intentions to fight in the US anyways."-boss hogg on Morales testing positive.

And you have the nerve to accuse someone of racism.....here ya go
    Help me out here.

What is it that I said is racist/lying/? or where do I condone his decision/actions? all I did was state facts.

Is he or he not intending to have just one more fight in mexico?

Is he or is he not a boss, He own multiple companys?

So now if I state the facts I am somehow a racist. You dudes need to stop turning everything into a race thing pretty petty and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Help me out here.

What is it that I said is racist/lying/? or where do I condone his decision/actions? all I did was state facts.

Is he or he not intending to have just one more fight in mexico?

Is he or is he not a boss, He own multiple companys?

So now if I state the facts I am somehow a racist. You dudes need to stop turning everything into a race thing pretty petty and pathetic.
      that idiot also believes juanma lopez vs gamboa is a 50/50 fight

Comment

Not the last thing ppl want to remember you by.The game is getting advanced now, it's hard to trust that anyone is clean now in days.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          Not the last thing ppl want to remember you by.The game is getting advanced now, it's hard to trust that anyone is clean now in days.
          I agree everyone needs to be on that random ish.

Comment

Everybody looks like a joke in this situation USADA+GB+the commission

Comment

One of may faves. Sad. Just retire.

Comment

damn cheater...

Comment

This is why I prefer the USADA, under their terms you can get banned.

Comment

Which the same could have happened to Lamont Peterson and Berto..

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Cause they dont have to, USADA has no jurisdiction over the boxing commission and USADA is employed by the Promoter in this case it was GBP, So a Failed test has no real ramification in the boxing world other then tainting a fighters name.
                      ===nah, look at PEDterson and Berto, since VADA automatically inform the commission, the commission was able to stop the fight. This is the fishy thing about USADA and GBP... they did not inform NYSAC right away when they got positive results on Morales. They waited a day before the fight where its impossible to stop the fight.

This is sad thing about Morales, he is my favorite mexican fighter.. He did not take care his $$$ and ended up like this.. argh... Filipinos love him so much and he even have several local commercials in the Philippines.

Comment

Working...
                      X