Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2 vs. Black Ops: Which is the better game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MW2 is the last truly great CoD. Black Ops was very good but the maps just weren't as good, graphically it wasn't great either.

MW2 was when CoD was in its absolute prime man. Black Ops 1 and 2 were both better than MW3 though. MW3 was just MW2 with different maps it seemed like, huge disappointment.

I haven't bought a CoD since Black Ops 2, although I did get to play through the last ones single player. I'd still say MW3/Ghosts are the worst CoD's to date.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      MW2 was my last hurrah as a gamer looking back. Where I was damn near always #1 on my side. Damn I wish I could just get high and make 12 year old British kids rage quit all summer for the rest of my life .
      I got lethal with the Barret sniper... not bragging but ****ing lethal... if your shoulder appeared around a corner for .2 seconds u were dead lol. Got my k/d ratio to like 1.9 before I stopped playing
      Last edited by THE REED; 09-26-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I was always high on bfbc2 more than any of the cod games.

Comment

I liked Black Ops more, I'm not good at either though. Especially online, way too slow reflex time. Get shot before I can see any of those mfers. I would routinely lose to my gf and my buddy and his gf. And losing to girls is really beta. smh.

Comment

hmm idk why someone would praise MW2 but not like anything after it that wasn't made by Treyarch. MW2 is exactly where the series went to **** and then they just copied and pasted it until Advanced Warfare. Black Ops was a lot closer to the first MW game than MW2 was.

Comment

MW2 is where the series shifted from a slower paced gun on gun game to a killstreak based game inside rat mazes. it got progressively worse with MW3 and Ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                MW2 is where the series shifted from a slower paced gun on gun game to a killstreak based game inside rat mazes. it got progressively worse with MW3 and Ghosts.
                I preferred MW1 over all the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  hmm idk why someone would praise MW2 but not like anything after it that wasn't made by Treyarch. MW2 is exactly where the series went to **** and then they just copied and pasted it until Advanced Warfare. Black Ops was a lot closer to the first MW game than MW2 was.
                  I get what you mean, MW2 was the high point but also the beginning of the end too because kill streaks were ridiculous and they got sloppy after it.

Black ops had worse graphics, worst UI, worse single player, animations didn't feel as smooth either. It had some really stupid killstreaks too.

Comment

MW2, MW3 are the best COD's. My gun gets more head than any of you do

Comment

Working...
                    X