No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Hey Pea my friend from HS joined the Navy. Just got out of recruit training. She's headed to DC

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Hey Pea my friend from HS joined the Navy. Just got out of recruit training. She's headed to DC
      She going to school out there, or is she going fresh out?

Comment

She going to school out there, or is she going fresh out?
        Fresh out of Great Lakes. Headed to Washington DC now

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Now turn the mics up
              Turn that mic up, yea that beat is knocking to that microphone
              Turn that **** the fuck up

Comment

• I was absolutely destroyed yesterday at my uncle's. I have a 24 ounce can of Molson XXX and its best by April 18th. I won't be drinking for at least another month so I might as drink that can now. I was gonna drink it last night but I passed out cold.

Comment

MOP and Premier was such an incredible combination. One of the best groups ever. Their chemistry and back and forth was killer.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I was absolutely destroyed yesterday at my uncle's. I have a 24 ounce can of Molson XXX and its best by April 18th. I won't be drinking for at least another month so I might as drink that can now. I was gonna drink it last night but I passed out cold.
                  that's a certified "I'm an alcoholic," drink. I didn't even know they sold that poison down there lol. Try a labatt max ice next time it's much better than that stuff.

Comment

• I'm in the boonies at my mom and step dad's drying out and working in the woods.

I'm going to Alaska *****es.

Just got confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      MOP and Premier was such an incredible combination. One of the best groups ever. Their chemistry and back and forth was killer.

that's a certified "I'm an alcoholic," drink. I didn't even know they sold that poison down there lol. Try a labatt max ice next time it's much better than that stuff.
                      Yea its sold in New York but I don't think its all that popular. Its not bad tasting for what it is. I've never seen Labatt Max Ice near me.

Comment

Working...
                      X