Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing like this. We are definitely contenders. We've found our stride.

Absolute master class!
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 11-05-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Hazard is unplayable right now if he can continue Chelsea will be a problem to any side, Chelsea are playing some of their best football since Carlo Ancelotti was in charge a really fun team to watch right now

Comment

• At this point last season Chelsea had 10 points Conte is worth 15 points

Comment

• I am away so missed the game. But there are some Chelsea fans are losing their minds over this game. These are men in their 60's. Best Chelsea performance ever they are saying.

Will have to watch MOTD with some tissues.

Comment

• It was only Everton ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              It was only Everton ffs
              Makes you sick don't it? Back to the top we go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I am away so missed the game. But there are some Chelsea fans are losing their minds over this game. These are men in their 60's. Best Chelsea performance ever they are saying.

Will have to watch MOTD with some tissues.
                Looked really good tbf. I rate Everton this year but they really got blown away all over the park. Cant remember a chance they created and Chelsea could have scored 3-4 more quite easily.

Evertons keeper was their best player and they lost 5-0 which says a lot.

I think you lot are genuine title contenders. No Europe as well, which liverpool fans and pundits seem to think will automatically guarantee that they are challenging for the title. Difference is you guys can defend (cant believe i said that about a team with Luiz in it)

Comment

• Imagine beating the third best team in Liverpool and being over the moon about it

We slap about title challengers for fun yet we don't bang on about it. Neverton are a joke, always have been a joke and always will be a joke. Woopdeedoo your billion pound team beat the laughing stock of Merseyside. You want a medal for that?

Let's see you do it against the big boys, and no ManUre don't count. CURRENT BIG boys, ie the mighty reds, aka The 5 time European Champions also known as The Klopp Army, oh wait, you got slapped about on your own turf when you played us ffs.

Don't let this crappy result fool you, it's a straight two horse race between The Mighty Reds and Man Sheikhy. That's just a FACT that can't be denied.

Comment

• Arsenal gonna Arsenal

Comment

• Can't believe United are 10 points behind a **** house team with no history like Chelsea.. I would rather Van Gaal over this sour faced double agent we have in charge now..

We have attacking players ffs..

United remind me of ****in England now days absolute garbage

Really looking forward to today's game..

At this rate we will do an Arsenal and not win anything worthwhile for 11+ years

Comment

Working...
                      X