Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

A better question is what compels someone to shoot somebody over a $10 item or over any property. Unless you're a psychopath you have to reconcile murdering someone with some sort of justification.
    do you feel the same way about the 50 plus murders a month that happens in chicago?

do you feel the same way about a certain 13% of the american population committing over 50% of all crimes and homicides?

where are the threads for the skyrocketing attacks on asians in america by that certain 13% of the population?

where are the threads for the knockout game victims?
    where are the threads for the everyday criminality that is committed by that 13% that affects all ethnic groups that happens every single day that never makes CNN's prerequisite of a non black person shooting a black person so they can incite racial animus between blacks and whites?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Dude was allegedly shoplifting a hatchet. If a mfer come my way with a hatchet & I got a gun Imma probably shot the mfer to.

I can't tell much of anything in that quiet ass, sh^tty view video, but supposedly this dude had a hatchet & he was all up close to this mfer so I say game f#cking over.

If this mfer stole a sprinkler he'd be cool now or I could understand how it'd be wrong to have shot him.
      He was leaving though. The owner is the one who grab him and tried to stop him from leaving. He was moving away from the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        do you feel the same way about the 50 plus murders a month that happens in chicago?

do you feel the same way about a certain 13% of the american population committing over 50% of all crimes and homicides?

where are the threads for the skyrocketing attacks on asians in america by that certain 13% of the population?

where are the threads for the knockout game victims?
        where are the threads for the everyday criminality that is committed by that 13% that affects all ethnic groups that happens every single day that never makes CNN's prerequisite of a non black person shooting a black person so they can incite racial animus between blacks and whites?
        It's almost 2019 my guy. Chicago was just named best city in America. Get some new material. Whataboutism is old news

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

A better question is what compels someone to shoot somebody over a $10 item or over any property. Unless you're a psychopath you have to reconcile murdering someone with some sort of justification.
          If I'm pointing a gun at someone and they don't do what I say, then I have to shoot them on principle.

He's stealing from me, I have a gun on him, and he still thinks he can get away with it? He thinks that im the kind of bltch that will point a gun and not shoot and still have the audacity to think he can steal from me?

No sir, you are getting shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            If I'm pointing a gun at someone and they don't do what I say, then I have to shoot them on principle.

He's stealing from me, I have a gun on him, and he still thinks he can get away with it? He thinks that im the kind of bltch that will point a gun and not shoot and still have the audacity to think he can steal from me?

No sir, you are getting shot.
            Excuse me sir. Can I slide in between your gun and the door with my stolen hatchet, please?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Excuse me sir. Can I slide in between your gun and the door with my stolen hatchet, please?
              Shop owner had no choice. If someone steals from you, then the correct course of action would be to beat their ass.

But the guy was holding a hatchet, you can't endanger your life like that. You have to shoot. He had no choice. The only crime committed here was from the thief.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                He was leaving though. The owner is the one who grab him and tried to stop him from leaving. He was moving away from the owner.
                I can't fully see what was happening in the doorway. Its a weird angle. And I don't hear sh^t which would potentially solve some of the context of the situation.

Personally like I said my doubts are stemming from if I was the business owner I'd have shot this mfer with a hatchet coming my way well before he was touching me. And the fact this dude hadn't already shot this mfer is making me think maybe he wasn't THAT scared for his life. Then again this mfer still has a hatchet in his hand so idk.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  That's why their are soo many gun related deaths in the USofA.
                  If that owner did that here in Australia he would be doing 10-15yrs no parole.
                  If the guy was just trying to get away without endangering the owner then the owner is culpable for manslaughter.
                  No

The reason there's so many gun deaths in America is because a lot of Americans commit suicide

Majority of gun deaths in stats are suicide

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    you such a nerd, your whole existence here is about race. You think im a fake Mexican cause what I dont side with you on some issues that involve blacks? you just a cry baby like a bunch of other blacks on here what am supposed to care about your plight? I dont. and since we sharing what we think of each other I think you a weak ass black dude that I can spit on and call teh NWORD to your face and you wont do shit about it lol BIG FACTS! Thats how you come off to me.

and all those other names you listed pssssh thats your issue, IDGAF what they do or what you think we have in common, fuck them and fuck you too lmfao I know who the fuck I am and I'm solid.
                    Anyone can preach badness online, but I would love for you to try this, pvssy. That's all i am saying. I am
                    daring one of you to try this. Nothing more to say to you. You expose yourself as an online badman and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Stop wasting time with that undercover puzzy. Notice he's never seen anything or neutral when whites do their fckery. Dude can't even reason straight without flapping all over the place like a biatch. Dem boi deh fi guh suck dem madda.

Comment

Working...
                      X