Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora & Whyte both should walk into an empty elevator shaft from the top floor & leave the HW chase. (Take Oquendo, Charr, Pieneta, Breazeale, Martin... ect)

Comment

We all knew hearn and whyte calling out ortiz was a scam lol here we go

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        We all knew hearn and whyte calling out ortiz was a scam lol here we go
        We also all knew that Chisora was first in line for this one and had been for months. To be fair to Hearn he also said 'IF Chisora doesn't get it'

It is going to be disapointing if he doesn't make the Ortiz fight nevertheless.

Comment

Joshua -Wilder winner will have to fight somebody right. Well, all these guys like Whyte, Chisora, Ruiz jr...will get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            We also all knew that Chisora was first in line for this one and had been for months. To be fair to Hearn he also said 'IF Chisora doesn't get it'

It is going to be disapointing if he doesn't make the Ortiz fight nevertheless.
            yeah I just don't understand why hearn and whyte even made the fuss knowing chisora was gonna be signed. I guess it was good to keep their names in headlines

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              yeah I just don't understand why hearn and whyte even made the fuss knowing chisora was gonna be signed. I guess it was good to keep their names in headlines
              Your negotiating position is always stronger if you can demonstrate you have alternative options available to you.

If Chisora thought Whyte had no other options he might jack up the price. If he's worried that the fight may go to Ortiz instead he may reduce it.

Similar with the April Wembley date for AJ. Eddie Hearn has consistently said that Whyte is an option so that Team Wilder know that if they price themselves out they may lose the opportunity to Dillian. Otherwise they may be tempted to string out negotiations knowing that the longer they go on, the more pressure on Hearn as he's got a broadcast deal to fulfill and 90k tickets to sell.

Comment

Should be Whyte vs Ortiz with Chisora vs Brezeale on the undercard...winners fight each other for mandatory at Wilder.

Comment

No one needs Whyte vs Chisora. Whyte/Hearn better not duck Ortiz. Thats the fight to make. You called him out, he called ur bluff, please dont fold.

Comment

I wonder who's financially backing Chisora.

Comment

I'm at a lost for words, and really don't know how anyone with a single brain cell can have any respect for Eddie Hearn. I don't say that lightly. This man has no respect for boxing fans, and seemingly has no intention to make a dangerous fight unless it is almost a last resort. A part of me hopes he's just posturing to make the eventual announcement more interesting, but my intelligent half is saying he has no intention of pitting Whyte against Ortis, as he has just included Breazealle in the conversation. How can any boxing fan support this? He flat out lied and said everyone wants to see Whyte vs Chisora, for fhuck sakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X