No announcement yet.

GGG talks the talk while Canelo walks the walk. "154-168 EZFOMI"- CANELO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
    Fielding is 27-1, him at 168 is a much tougher fight than Lemieux at 160. Not saying this is a great opponent, but as a way to stay busy, it’s a decent one. And Fielding won the WBA SMW title in the ring vs an undefeated opponent, no one gave him anything.
    he won the interim belt. callum smith is the wba champ. already the overrating of a guy you literally never heard of 2 seconds ago has started.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      This fight is fine considering the fact it's only 3 months after fighting GGG and he's moving up in weight.

C'mon man you have to be smarter then that!!

I said I have no problem with the fight. What I have a problem with is clowns making it bigger than it is. Pumping up facing a stiff at 168lbs and trying to show that is some great accomplishment that Golovkin didn't do. You know Golovkin would have got no credit (and rightfully so) to face a stiff at 168lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        canelo isnt going to beat the top dog at 168 now, he is only testing the waters for future fights, he made it very clear that he will continue as the wbc champ at 160, so that means either ggg or charlo are next after this tune up...
        now i expect canelo to beat the top dog at 168 after he is done at 160... but it remains to be seen...
        I have no problem with any of this.

Going after Golovkin right now because of this particular fight is dumb.

Comment

If GGG moved up to fight that total bum you would have all said he is ducking Charlo, Jacobs, Canelo rematch and is ducking an actual champ at 168 like Callum Smith.

Fielding is GARBAGE and some of you pretend he fights the top guy at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            I said I have no problem with the fight. What I have a problem with is clowns making it bigger than it is. Pumping up facing a stiff at 168lbs and trying to show that is some great accomplishment that Golovkin didn't do. You know Golovkin would have got no credit (and rightfully so) to face a stiff at 168lbs.
            Golokovkin doesn’t have 5 fighters in his record better than Fielding. He fought mostly guys less than Fielding. No ones saying Fielding is like fighting Marvin Hagler, but GGG fans need to come check themselves, because Fieldings better than Martin Murray or Daniel Gayle. Heck, at 168 he’s a tougher test than Lemieux at 160.

GGG spent his whole career fighting guys worse than Fielding until very recently.

Comment

Fielding is 27-1, him at 168 is a much tougher fight than Lemieux at 160. Not saying this is a great opponent, but as a way to stay busy, it’s a decent one. And Fielding won the WBA SMW title in the ring vs an undefeated opponent, no one gave him anything.
              Fielding is utter garbage, how many fights of him have you seen? He got knocked out in 1 rd by an average puncher.

There are a couple legit fighters at 168, Benavidez, Ramirez, Callum Smith, George Groves, Uzcategui, Jesse Heart etc but Fielding is definitely not one of them.

Comment

Golokovkin doesn’t have 5 fighters in his record better than Fielding. He fought mostly guys less than Fielding. No ones saying Fielding is like fighting Marvin Hagler, but GGG fans need to come check themselves, because Fieldings better than Martin Murray or Daniel Gayle. Heck, at 168 he’s a tougher test than Lemieux at 160.

GGG spent his whole career fighting guys worse than Fielding until very recently.
                LOL not a single guy on GGGs record in the last 6 years is worse than Fielding, even Vanes Martirosyan is better than Rocky Fielding.

Fielding fought one decent opponent and got knocked out in ONE ROUND you mong.

Comment

look at the lil g raisin riders still in denial..all over this thread

Comment

Nothing you write here address anything in my quote.

Fielding is not a good fighter. It takes five minutes to watch him and you can see he isn't even close to top end. Again I don't care who Canelo fights, he deserves a pay day fight. That said no I do not think Fieldings is better than Lemieux.

Golovkin moving up to fight a Fieldings like fighter would never have quieted the move up to 168lbs crowd. And I agree it shouldn't, had Golovkin moved up for one fight to face a Fieldings level fighter to say he fought at 168lbs that would have been a bad joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      GGG said 154-168 EZFOMI but didn't fight anyone at those weights.

Canelo has

Comment

Working...
                      X