No announcement yet.

Mcgregor vs Khabib Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    conor has proven again and again that he steps up when it most matters.

i love khabib though ... i just think he's going to take too many shots coming in and conor has pretty good damn take down D.

this fight is 50/50.

pettis is +300 against tony .... you have to take that bet JUST because of that knee, duke had best have that in his plans to go after that left leg, the dummy.
    Proven he steps up when it most matters? Huh?

Comment

I know very little about MMA but feel that either Conor wins this one in the first round, or else he gets tapped out afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Proven he steps up when it most matters? Huh?
        yes.

what are YOU talking about?

Comment

Conor Sparks him first round. Easy win.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            yes.

what are YOU talking about?
            How is he stepping up? Kahbib could fight Tony and I'd be happy.

Did someone pull out of a fight? Is he stepping in for them? How is he stepping up?

So every fighter is stepping up because they're fighting?

Comment

This dude always pretty spot on in his vids

Comment

Khabib will beat him. They got a pretty good special on espn right now

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  The fact that he gets the main event after the atrocious job he did protecting CB Dollaway says it all. Herb has long been a company man. If the UFC really cared about legitimacy do you think Herb would be rewarded with refereeing arguably the biggest fight in MMA history after doing one of the worst late stoppages.

I don't need to wear a tinfoil hat, like boxing there is corruption in mma. If you think money doesn't talk it's you who needs the tinfoil hat. Do you really think the UFC would let their desire for Conor to become double champ go to risk...when it would cost them $10s of millions in lost revenue. The new UFC owners borrowed a large portion of the $4+ billion and need a return on their investment. I deal with money every day and money talks. If Conor loses or looks average against Alvarez it kills the potential Floyd fight which saved the UFC revenue wise in that financial year. With PPV buys dropping the UFC needed to protect their biggest star simply to meet the interest payments.

There's a reason Eddie got rewarded with the reality tv show after jobbing to Conor. It's also the reason he never attempted a proper takedown and ignored his corner. He did a great job putting Conor over to set up for the mega fight. Eddie is at the end of his career and trying to setup the nest egg for his family. He put Conor over and was well rewarded for it.
                  this is why i am betting $10,000 on Mcgregor knowing Dana rigged the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    this is why i am betting $10,000 on Mcgregor knowing Dana rigged the fight.
                    Post the card

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Post the card
                      no can do sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X