Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, floyd beats usain bolt!

Dont put duran in the same phrase as fraud

Comment

Duran coming up to 147 and beating Leonard is a feat greater than anything Floyd has accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        You have no idea what you're talking about.

Floyd would have beat Iran barkley at 160?

Floyd would have beat Tommy Hearns? No ****ing way. There is no ****ing way Floyd beats hearns.

Floyd would have beat Hagler? Sugar Ray leonard?

Maybe you should stop posting.
        Now people act like Iran Barkley was a good fighter. Barkley was a nobody, he's most famous for losing to Duran and lost to just about any good fighter he fought. He got lucky vs Hearns and otherwise had an unremarkable career.

Floyd would have killed Barkley. Hearns is debatable. Floyd would have killed Duran at 147 or above. As I recall, Duran lost to Hagler, so too would have Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          You think mayweather in the era of 18 weight classes and 4 belts per weight class is better than Hank Armstrong? hahahaha
          Yes, I put Mayweather well above a guy with 20+ losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Now people act like Iran Barkley was a good fighter. Barkley was a nobody, he's most famous for losing to Duran and lost to just about any good fighter he fought. He got lucky vs Hearns and otherwise had an unremarkable career.

Floyd would have killed Barkley. Hearns is debatable. Floyd would have killed Duran at 147 or above. As I recall, Duran lost to Hagler, so too would have Floyd.
            You don't get lucky twice. Ko'd him the first time, decisioned him the 2nd time. I'm not saying Barkley was an all time great but at the time, he was a top mw. And no floyd aint beating the blade at 160. Floyd wouldn't even have beat Keith Holmes at 160 haha. Cmon man. this mayweahter bs is going too far. Exactly how would Floyd have "killed" Barkley at 160?

Comment

So that means he's better than SRR too right?

Comment

So you have Calzaghe, Ottke, Lopez, Marciano, Barry ahead of Armstrong and every other boxer with that many losses? Ottke over Robinson? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  You have no idea what you're talking about.

Floyd would have beat Iran barkley at 160?

Floyd would have beat Tommy Hearns? No ****ing way. There is no ****ing way Floyd beats hearns.

Floyd would have beat Hagler? Sugar Ray leonard?

Maybe you should stop posting.
                  Why would floyd be fighting Iran Barkley at 160 lol

Could Iran Barkley beat Floyd at 135?

There is NO way you can say that Floyd couldn’t beat them and vice versa. Everything is an opinion nothing is set in stone. All those guys you mentioned lost to lesser fighters than Mayweather. Mayweather would never lose to some of the c level opponents they lost to, so it’s not out the realm that Floyd could win against those ATGs. Plus many of those dudes were addicts outside the ring I think Floyd is disciplined enough to hang in any era.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    you got to post that haha. I can't imagine Duran not being in anyone top 25. That's beyond unreasonable.

The thing is with BoxRec they actually count losses in their metrics compared to the average fan who thinks losses don’t matter because of the fighters previous level of competition. You cant just excuses all his losses just because he fought tough competition like Hagler Barkley and Hearns. What would be the point of fighting and keeping fighters W-L record if you can just say “that loss doesn’t matter” everytime one of your favorite fighters lose? In reference to Duran, he had nearly 20 losses. How fair would it be to the fighters that beat him to say those losses don’t matter?

Comment

This is a good post. Similar to my opinion. All those guys lost to weaker and inferior fighters than Floyd. Floyd was more disciplined in training outside the ring and had impeccable defense. It’s not crazy to think that Floyd could beat any of those guys.
                      Obviously they could possibly beat him too. It’s no way you could say definitely who win

Comment

Working...
                      X