Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did Floyd Beat Maidana and Castillo? Power punches count more right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    If we going by the rules Zab would have been Dq’d first or are we only applying the rules to mayweather? Lmao. Madaina De La Hoya Castillo got outboxed and beat by a smaller and more superior man You guys just gone have to deal with it and get over it. 50-0 and Pacquio was easy work it’s sad he didn’t get paid for that fight.
    Floyd beat Oscar 9-3 or 10-2 and he beat Pacquaio 9-3 or 10-2. LOL at people bringing out two of his blowout wins.

Again, Floyd had only 2 close fights his entire career and he gave both of those guys immediate rematches. Did GGG give an immediate rematch to Jacobs? Did Pacquaio give an immediate rematch to Marquez? PAcquaio waited 4 yars to fight Marquez again after their draw, waited another 3 years after his controversial decision, the after their 3rd close fight I guess he didn't wait long enough because Marquez knocked his head off in fight 4.

Floyd had 2 close fights, yup, if the decisions would have went the other way it wouldn't have been a robbery nor was it close to a robbery they went the way they did. If Floyd would have had a bunch of close fights there's no doubt one of them would have gone against him. Guy was so dominant that people are reaching for fights where he won going away as examples to criticize him over.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
      Total punches is a red herring, you score fights by rounds. It's relatively easy to find 6 or 7 rounds to give to Canelo. It's nearly impossible to find 7 rounds to give to Castillo. I found 6 rounds to give to Madaina though.
      When someone uses scored punches as an indicator to who won its clear that they know nothing about boxing and never stepped in the ring before.

Comment

Floyd beat Oscar 9-3 or 10-2 and he beat Pacquaio 9-3 or 10-2. LOL at people bringing out two of his blowout wins.

Again, Floyd had only 2 close fights his entire career and he gave both of those guys immediate rematches. Did GGG give an immediate rematch to Jacobs? Did Pacquaio give an immediate rematch to Marquez? PAcquaio waited 4 yars to fight Marquez again after their draw, waited another 3 years after his controversial decision, the after their 3rd close fight I guess he didn't wait long enough because Marquez knocked his head off in fight 4.

Floyd had 2 close fights, yup, if the decisions would have went the other way it wouldn't have been a robbery nor was it close to a robbery they went the way they did. If Floyd would have had a bunch of close fights there's no doubt one of them would have gone against him. Guy was so dominant that people are reaching for fights where he won going away as examples to criticize him over.
        so because you don't pay attention and can't score its not close? let me guess ward beat kovalev too? floyd did very little against pac and pac landed the much better punches. sorry you don't like it but thats what happened. he's so dominant you just assume he's winning and landing when he isnt apparently. just watch rounds 3,4,6,7,9, and 10 and tell me who landed the cleaner harder punches...and without your lil compubox to help you paint a picture of what didnt happen. use your eyes. use slow motion since your eyes aren't working well. i know i know its horrible finding out the truth. round 3 watch it. 11 clean power punches by floyd. lets go. find them for me compubox boy. if we are counting blocked punches as lands then doenst that prove my point?

as for your other uninformed comments. pac tried to fight marquez after the first fight and marquez turned it down to fight chris john. so its pacs fault if the other guy turns it down? if maidana had turned down the rematch floyd would be ducking? makes no sense. ggg fought canelo next instead of jacobs. thats ducking? the guy he had been waiting for 3 years to fight finally wants to fight him oh wait hold up i got unfinished business! don't be ahistorical and apolitical. just pretending he ducked when you know the context is disingenuous. also why did floyd need a rematch against such a crude low level fighter like maidana in the first place...dominance oh yeah right. and what a great performance in the rematch...100 holds or more yum. remember how you just pretended to care about the rules?
        Last edited by daggum; 09-21-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Maidana not only landed more power punches, he also bullied Floyd on the ropes. Floyd's ring generalship was non-existant.

Canelo never once put GGG against the ropes and was outpunched at a higher margin.

So my question is, how did Floyd win?
          I understand that you are busy grieving, but don't be ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            so because you don't pay attention and can't score its not close? let me guess ward beat kovalev too? floyd did very little against pac and pac landed the much better punches. sorry you don't like it but thats what happened. he's so dominant you just assume he's winning and landing when he isnt apparently. just watch rounds 3,4,6,7,9, and 10 and tell me who landed the cleaner harder punches...and without your lil compubox to help you paint a picture of what didnt happen. use your eyes. use slow motion since your eyes aren't working well. i know i know its horrible finding out the truth. round 3 watch it. 11 clean power punches by floyd. lets go. find them for me compubox boy. if we are counting blocked punches as lands then doenst that prove my point?

as for your other uninformed comments. pac tried to fight marquez after the first fight and marquez turned it down to fight chris john. so its pacs fault if the other guy turns it down? if maidana had turned down the rematch floyd would be ducking? makes no sense. ggg fought canelo next instead of jacobs. thats ducking? the guy he had been waiting for 3 years to fight finally wants to fight him oh wait hold up i got unfinished business! don't be ahistorical and apolitical. just pretending he ducked when you know the context is disingenuous. also why did floyd need a rematch against such a crude low level fighter like maidana in the first place...dominance oh yeah right. and what a great performance in the rematch...100 holds or more yum. remember how you just pretended to care about the rules?
            1.Mayweather
            2. Marquez
            3. Pacquio

Nobody been knocked out more than Pacquio, it was sad seeing him get beat and bloodied around the ring by a Australian school teacher.

Best slip and punch of the night by far. Look at those skills something Pacquio will never have

https://youtu.be/OmEESwBPzFc

Lmaoooo at the 3rd comment under the video

Comment

Floyd got the benefit of close decisions in both fights...ggg didn't, is what it is. people can go on and on about the reasoning or corruption or whatever, but boxing is riddled with close decisions over the years that could go any way on any given night. what is interesting tho, is how fans can't seem to see the parallels between a guy they like getting a close decision, and a guy they don't like losing one. a guy they like wins by a point or 2..."he clearly won doe"...a guy they don't like loses by a point or 2, "he's a bum and got his ass kicked" etc.

Comment

If you think Floyd beat Oscar 10-2 I don't think you should ever comment on anything that has to do with scoring a fight.

Comment

Mayweather beat Maidiana 7-5 imo and beat Pac 8-4. Pac fight was a snoozer with neither guy doing much of anything really. Floyd got rounds doing barely more than Manny did. I'll watch the rematch but unless Manny somehow goes back in time to 2010 then theres gonna be no different outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

This joker will still be here in 2050 saying Pacquaio beat Floyd.

Comment

• Floyd was a privilege fighter who always gets a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X