No announcement yet.

Is Zaroku schizophrenic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I've no idea why people trip on Zaroku. That tells me that either people just don't understand his language, or I'm suffering whatever he's got.
    I'm not ruling out the latter.
    I must be suffering from the same disease. Z is a great poster and always has been. Real, true and down to earth when it counts. So honest and so true to life. Wish I lived next to that guy. And honestly, Japan doesn't sound like a horrible place to live.

Whenever my book sells a million copies, I think I'll take a trip around the world, stopping in Arizona and Japan to meet two of the coolest boxingscene brothers in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Khanthe1 View Post
      Fake news!

My record shows I date White women for the most part

White men isn't something I'm interested in. I'm not Tyler the Creator

If it weren't for the isolation in my youth, maybe I would've ended up experimenting more with Puerto Rican women (since events may have taken a different turn), but that didn't happen for the most part, and I was usually just left to date online

It turned out well for me, since I met thewhitegirl!

So no regrets! I just had to feel the wrath of online White women for a few years before finding the right one.

With my exes, I learned quite well that outer beauty doesn't necessarily equate to inner beauty.

Looking back on it, some diversity would've done me good. I was pretty Republicanny in my youth.

Perhaps I've shamed my Congolese background in getting brainwashed by TV into preferring White women, but, through that journey, I slowly learned that TV was wrong. Women of all colors and features can be extremely beautiful.

So, any of you guys that are still single and fantasizing about me out of desperation, go out and date them Black ladies, them Spanish ladies, them Asian ladies.

Go out there like Calvin Harris: "I date all the girls, I date allll the girls".

Just make sure they're over 18
      That's strange cause i swear when Julia caught you out with a mistake in a post you made you pretended it was no mistake and would of rather people think of you as gay than admitting you made a mistake in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        That's strange cause i swear when Julia caught you out with a mistake in a post you made you pretended it was no mistake and would of rather people think of you as gay than admitting you made a mistake in your post.
        I handed him a devasting L where he asked for a rematch

I cant be asked finding the thread.

1bad65 can vouch and verify

The thread on martial arts.

Where he was arguing martial arts like muay thai and bjj are obsolete because of some wacky groin removal kung fu move.

I argued how he would remove a groin if an attacker is wearing thick denim jeans

I argued what if the attacker was a physically bigger martial arts traoned female. There is no groin to remove.

He stfu. He had zero answer and tried to go off tangent, resort to producing red herrings and ad hominem attacks. Of course i saw through those lame tricks.

His debate skills are below par.

Edit: here it is. Theres a part where he even tries to argue that a boxer can box on the ground lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...female&page=15

Enjoy.
        Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 09-15-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          I handed him a devasting L where he asked for a rematch

I cant be asked finding the thread.

1bad65 can vouch and verify
          Yet im pretty sure ive seen 1bad vouch for that W.
          Sunspace is just a sore loser.
          When he keeps saying stuff afyer the L it just makes him look even worse.
          Congrats on the W my man.

Comment

Yet im pretty sure ive seen 1bad vouch for that W.
            Sunspace is just a sore loser.
            When he keeps saying stuff afyer the L it just makes him look even worse.
            Congrats on the W my man.
            Thanks man but no need to congrats

I did not slay a dragon or anything

Comment

Thanks man but no need to congrats

I did not slay a dragon or anything
              A wins a wins a win.
              I know bro.
              It's all fun n games.
              Who ya got tomorrow champ?

Comment

A wins a wins a win.
                I know bro.
                It's all fun n games.
                Who ya got tomorrow champ?
                I know what you mean bro but its like.. Blah what ever

In all honesty i think GGG has experienced Canelo once and he has more than enough knowledge to make it an easier fight. I think GGG takes it

Who u got and why?

Comment

I know what you mean bro but its like.. Blah what ever

In all honesty i think GGG has experienced Canelo once and he has more than enough knowledge to make it an easier fight. I think GGG takes it

Who u got and why?
                  I'm a bit torn between the two.
                  I have Canelo winning on points cause i just can't see a TKO or knock out and that's what GGG has to get to win.
                  Canelo to slic.
                  I do hope G man knocks Nelos head of though to make him humble.

Comment

I'm a bit torn between the two.
                    I have Canelo winning on points cause i just can't see a TKO or knock out and that's what GGG has to get to win.
                    Canelo to slic.
                    I do hope G man knocks Nelos head of though to make him humble.

I dont see Canelo getting stopped but i do see a knock down or two here

Gennady and his team are very smart

Comment

I dont see Canelo getting stopped but i do see a knock down or two here

Gennady and his team are very smart
                      I hope so brother.
                      I really do.
                      Gonna be a great fight no matter.
                      Just the atmosphere and anticipation makes it a great fight.
                      I haven't been this excited since last year.
                      Boxing fans are the winners in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X