Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Doubly confused mate.
    Such a great post tbf.

Had to be posted twice

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Net spend, lol.

It doesn’t matter anyway. All the top 6 other than Spurs are s.hitting money. It’s academic really that City are the richest. For all we take the mick - they are the best team.

All teams can if they really wanted to - identify a target and get them. The issue with Chelsea and United and Arsenal is that they’ve worked down the list. Or in United’s case been beholden to agents. Mourinho is dodgy with his Mendes relationship.

Liverpool will challenge properly now because they got their targets. They sacrificed a lot to get in Van Dijk, Keita, and Allison. Basically sacrificed success last season for all.

In years past they would have ended up with Butland, Lascelles, and Lewis Cooke or something when they were trying that money ball nonsense to fill gaps in the short term.

No one likes Liverpool. It will be a hammer blow for all if they won the league but if they do - they deserve it really. They look like they keep doing the right thing. Even down to extending Anfield.

No surprise that City and Liverpool are favourites as
      Both appear to be run extremely well.

Chelsea and United are a nonsense. Chelsea tend to benefit when we don’t have to compete in the CL. I think there’s an outside chance we challenge but you can’t say it’s part of any strategy or vision
      You reckon no one likes Liverpool? I think it was definitely that way around 10 years ago when they weren't winning much outside of a champions league in 2005 because they always talked about history but weren't serial winners like Man Utd were and Arsenal and Chelsea had become.

I think now, they play some seriously attractive football, use English talent within their squad and have likeable players not like the Carraghers of old. I think Man Utd have far more hate thrown their way nowadays, especially since Fergie's departure as they play awful football and haven't won anything huge since for half a decade i.e. the PL.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Spain probably should have scored won the world tbh.

They must feel like s.hit right now
      I had them and Brazil as favourites. Brazil played awful considering the amount of flair they had in that squad. Spain forgot how to defend and how to press when they lost the ball. They did decent in position, just looked awful when they didn't have the ball.

Comment

• I don’t think Brazil are serious players anymore.

Tactically naive

Comment

• maybe but with the likes of coutino and neymar ther always gonna beat the el salvadors of this world 5 nil. and i personaly rather watch them than england

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
            maybe but with the likes of coutino and neymar ther always gonna beat the el salvadors of this world 5 nil. and i personaly rather watch them than england
            Defo. But to be fair England have 1 good player.

We’re bound to start producing the talent eventually

I seen Chelsea getting scape goated for RLC only getting half and hour of footy in 4 games. I think Delph had zero. That’s an issue for England.

But neither of those two are good enough for their clubs.

If England were in the prem they’d be 10th at best
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-13-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

I seen Chelsea getting scape goated for RLC only getting half and hour of footy in 4 games. I think Delph had zero. That’s an issue for England.

Delph is far better than I used to give him credit for. He's a really capable footballer and pretty athletic too. He's definitely earned his place in the squad.

Probably been made to look better than he is in Pep's system though, doubt he'd look like a top LB in many other teams.

Not sure why Dier is getting games over him in the middle tbh. Dier has the height advantage on him and that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Delph is far better than I used to give him credit for. He's a really capable footballer and pretty athletic too. He's definitely earned his place in the squad.

Probably been made to look better than he is in Pep's system though, doubt he'd look like a top LB in many other teams.

Not sure why Dier is getting games over him in the middle tbh. Dier has the height advantage on him and that's about it.
                Delle Alli and Dier shouldn’t really be in the team because they both don’t add anything. Alli has added about 3 goals total. Alli just doesn’t suit slow football and packed defenses. He hasn’t got great technique
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-13-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

you have a great midfield and fair play to the kid for sticken around . hes going to be very good and id have him at anfeild in a heartbeat. but yore current manager knows that and hes going nowhere

Comment

• RLC will probably not make it at Chelsea. For the talent he has, he's come up under the loan system and the typical English club doesn't play like Chelsea want to play. He's a few steps behind, despite having potential.

Same with Barkley really. If Barkley didnt have a typical English footballer's brain, he'd probably keep Kovacic out of the lineup. Man plays as if he sees the game like a West Brom midfielder rather than how David Silva does. Finding the positive space after passing (Silva), rather than passing and retreating into defensive shape while in possession(west brom).

Comment

• Fifa is gonna put a stop to Chelsea loan machine.

I hope we can sell Fab to PSG for some bucks since they like vintage players like Buffon and Dani Alves. His long balls definitely will come in useful for Mbappe, Neymar, Cavani and Di Maria to chase. We get Rabiot in return. Throw in Bakayoko for free since he said he is just as good as Kante.

Comment

Working...
                      X