Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beterbiev would have took kovalevs head off....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev I'm a huge fan, yes I would've favored him over Kovalev because of his Body Punching BUT Beterbiev better tighten up his defense and head movement as well or else he could end up just like Kovalev. 175 have guys that can crack so just walking through punches to get off with your Power that will only last for so long when it comes to Divisions like 175 and Up

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Didn't Beterbiev get put on his a55 by Jeff Page? I'd say that was far more concerning than a dodgy stoppage vs Ward and a world class Eleider.
      Beterbiev was off balance and got caught with a pretty good right hand, he wasn't hurt (or did not appear to be). Made short work of Page in round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        he beat him in the amateurs and hed have took him out in the pros without the headguards. if youre getting wobbled by ward and stopped by alvarez youre getting knocked unconscious against beterbiev.
        That's for sure. Bivol stops him too.

Comment

Kovalev's offense is still too powerful for non-elite defenses. Kovalev hasn't had an issue dominating opponents that he can touch consistently.

Unless his confidence has been irreversibly damaged from the KO losses (which he'd need in case of adversity), he would be favored against Beterbiev and Bivol.

Comment

Working...
          X