No announcement yet.

Usyk is a great boxer. Beast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk is a great boxer. Beast.

Usyk had a very impressive performance today. His cardio and activity were so on point. Made Gassiev look amateur. Amazing fight.

Agree. He is Loma of Cruiserweight division.

Comment

Usyk was great today but very disappointing performance by Gassiev...Usyk was following a pattern there and Gassiev just couldn't do nothing. Jab, jab, straight and uppercut then circle right and repeat over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Agree. He is Loma of Cruiserweight division.
        I think he is more impressive consider his size than Loma.

Comment

Usyk is a slick bortha very deserved of the GOAT trophy

Comment

Usyk just annexed Gassiev

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Usyk just annexed Gassiev
              LOL! Definitely.

Comment

I think he needs to be seriously considered in the P4P conversation after that. I still rate Lomachenko higher, but Usyk imo is number 2 ahead of Crawford now. He's not only the undisputed champ, but he did it in just 15 fights and went through some of the best fighters at CW to get it done, while making it look easy. Incredible from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  I think he needs to be seriously considered in the P4P conversation after that. I still rate Lomachenko higher, but Usyk imo is number 2 ahead of Crawford now. He's not only the undisputed champ, but he did it in just 15 fights and went through some of the best fighters at CW to get it done, while making it look easy. Incredible from him.
                  I second that. Didn't lose focus, fought hard throughout the twelve rounds without the need to maul and grab. A true boxing demonstration.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
                    Usyk was great today but very disappointing performance by Gassiev...Usyk was following a pattern there and Gassiev just couldn't do nothing. Jab, jab, straight and uppercut then circle right and repeat over and over again.
                    Indeed, Gassiev just couldn't get his rhythm going or set up a good punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X