Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Wilder Challenge AJ in 2016 But Is Hesitant To Make The Fight Now ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    are you that dumb fella......hearn has already said parker did not get half of what wilder has been offered .......so you expect me to believe finkle and wilder and not hearn ? If i am going to believe someone its going to be hearn because he has got him a world title shot on 16 fights , klitchcko and unificatin against parker on his 21st bout and sold out stadiums to go along with it.....what has wilder exceot face tomatoe cans for 40 fights.....his highest purse is 2.1 million , never sold a ppv , joe yank has no idea in the stret who wilder is and he cannot even sell out a 7k arena.
    Thats your deontay wilder so keep fighting tomatoe if you dont want the 12.5 million its that simple.....f@cking bum
    I don't know if you are that stupid or just trying to look like it, but I was talking about percentages not total numbers

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      anyone fighting in a high profile fight would hesitate after receiving a flat fee offer

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      also.....

according to your thinking arreola must be better than both cuz he ko'd molina in one round

TS replied to almost anyone but me

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        Can't believe people so stupid are still walking this earth.
        If that was the case of ridden stupid ppl on earth , you would be dead in a heart beat and wouldn't be posting ..lol !

" Stiverne is harder puncher than Wlad Klitchko " King Hippo
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-20-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Wilder wants a retirement check, in case Joshua hands his ass to him- exposing him as the one punch wonder that he is.

Comment

Working...
          X