Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Horoscope for August 26th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather's Horoscope for August 26th!

Aug 26, 2017 - People want to see solid proof to substantiate the promises you made yesterday. Now is the time to put your money where your mouth is. If you can't show others that you are willing to stay true to your word, you are going to lose tremendous support.

https://www.horoscope.com/us/horosco...y.aspx?sign=12

i think venus will be slowly entering uranus tonight

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Aug 26, 2017 - People want to see solid proof to substantiate the promises you made yesterday. Now is the time to put your money where your mouth is. If you can't show others that you are willing to stay true to your word, you are going to lose tremendous support.

Good post. I like it when cats diversify the board. K sent!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post

Is this for real?! This voodoo stuff is freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Good post. I like it when cats diversify the board. K sent!
          LOL Thank you. Conor was so confident, and his end of the build up really got me into it. So I was checking out their horoscopes for the past few weeks. None of them pointed to anything terrible happening on August 26th, like a tremendous loss or anything Lol

But this is the closest one I found that sat with Floyd's situation. Both, according to their horoscopes, will have tremendous financial success within the coming days. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Is this for real?! This voodoo stuff is freaky.
            Lol, its a bit different from voodoo or magic. Its astrology. Its pretty accurate stuff, but a bit different from a psychic reading. The planets align, to tell different stories.

But of course, it wont be absolutely dead on, every single day. Sometimes it talks about love. Im a virgo. Some virgos maybe looking for love, while others may not, so in that case it would be irrelevant, or inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              Fawking lmao! Gold!!!

Comment

the only thing I know about astrology is that there are 2 different zodiacal signs:

Leo and the lesser ones.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Hahahaha. Hahahahahah.

Comment

LMAO you do realize whoever writes that BS knew the fights tonight, and has access to Floyd and Conor's b day, right?

That **** sounds way too specific, like it was written specifically for this fight LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                    X