Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What goes through the minds of deontay wilders opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes through the minds of deontay wilders opponents?

As they walk to the ring to face this beast.

Highest ko ratio of any heavyweight champion.

You only go the distance if he let's you.

His power is unreal, look what he did to szpilka.

Its different fighting other guys, but deontay has a fear factor not unlike a prime mike Tyson.

I give his opponents massive props, it must take great courage to fight deontay

i am fighting a bum, should i win or take the check they gave me to loose and leave my taxi driver job?

Comment

He has the highest ko percentage because he fought the worst bums on the way to a title shot of any heavyweight champ in history. Ortiz would knock out every guy Wilder knocked out and do it faster and easier. Ortiz would also KO Stiverne. Why would Wilder let somebody go the distance? That's ridiculous. Wilder has only defended his title against low ranked guys almost nobody ever heard of. When is he ever going to defend his title against a respected, well known top contender? Wilder is the epitome of a cherry picker. You have put Wilder up on a pedestal he doesn't belong on. Ortiz, Fury and two or three other top heavyweights might beat him but we will never know until Wilder and his management team get the courage to fight any of them.

Comment

Comment

Stop hating, y'all

Comment

Working...
          X