No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs GGG who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I notice you gossiping about me and my personality like a pre-pubescent school girl instead of actually addressing the topic.

Stop worrying about me and start worrying about the fact that you can't hold a debate for more than 2 posts without looking foolish.
    Oh please, you only stay on topic between your vast array of insults aimed at belittling posters who don't agree with your opinion .

Pretty hard to have debates with people who think they speak for everyone in the UK, ey?

On topic, good fight, impossible to pick, we haven't seen GGG have to use his boxing skills fully yet. I'd like to believe when the time comes he'll be able to transition to a more amateur focused style to deal with fighters like Ward, since once a shot lands I imagine Ward down like vs Boone.

Happy?
    Last edited by T18Z; 10-21-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Boone put him down, easy answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
        Oh please, you only stay on topic between your vast array of insults aimed at belittling posters who don't agree with your opinion .

Pretty hard to have debates with people who think they speak for everyone in the UK, ey?

On topic, good fight, impossible to pick, we haven't seen GGG have to use his boxing skills fully yet. I'd like to believe when the time comes he'll be able to transition to a more amateur focused style to deal with fighters like Ward, since once a shot lands I imagine Ward down like vs Boone.

Happy?
        I don't believe I've ever dedicated an entire post to discussing your personality because I couldn't care less. I also don't remember saying I speak for everyone in the UK.

The topic had moved onto Froch for some reason. Most likely GGG fans trying to use his name and the idea that he's "ducking" as some sort of badge of honour to make up for his lacklustre resume.

As for Ward-GGG, using the Darnell Boone fight as some kind of barometer is probably the weakest form of analysis I've heard.

Comment

As for Ward-GGG, using the Darnell Boone fight as some kind of barometer is probably the weakest form of analysis I've heard.
          The point is, ward can be hurt. Ggg is extremely accurate and hits like fentanyl in the vein. Ward is a great fighter I just can't see him avoiding the power and accuracy of ggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            The point is, ward can be hurt. Ggg is extremely accurate and hits like fentanyl in the vein. Ward is a great fighter I just can't see him avoiding the power and accuracy of ggg.
            Every fighter can be hurt. That's not saying anything. Ward was a 6 fight novice when that happened. Major reaching.

Comment

Every fighter can be hurt. That's not saying anything. Ward was a 6 fight novice when that happened. Major reaching.
              Of course, it's boxing, but, truly iron chinned fighters don't get dropped by guys of boone's caliber. It's a red flag to me and something that can be exposed by the right fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Of course, it's boxing, but, truly iron chinned fighters don't get dropped by guys of boone's caliber. It's a red flag to me and something that can be exposed by the right fighter.
                Darnell Boone is actually quite famous for dropping or giving problems to many top class fighters including both Kovalev and Stevenson.

You don't have to be "iron chinned" to beat Golovkin.

Comment

• Supposing it'll be a CW at a neutral location: GGG wins by way of KO.

Comment

Desperately trying to make Froch look better by belittling Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Desperately trying to make Froch look better by belittling Golovkin.
                      That post was about Andre Ward.

As for trying to make Froch look better, I don't need to do that. The man's career achievements and resume speaks for itself. There's no smoke and mirrors with Carl Froch.

It's actually very much the other way around. Golovkin fans are so very desperate to give their fighter some kind of credit because god knows his resume and career so far are severely lacking. So they use the name of and disrespect a fighter like Froch to try to make their point. It's very sad and I feel sorry for that kind of fanbase.
                      Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-21-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X