Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early wouldve PAC destroyed Shane if the latter came out guns blazing ala Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Be that as it may, he still neutralised Pacquiao. The thread asks what would have happened if Pacquiao fought like he did in the Hatton fight, not what would have happened if Shane fought like Hatton. The answer is that he wouldn't have destroyed Shane because Shane would have still frustrated him with his evasive boxing.

I don't have much respect for either Hatton or Shane's performances against Pacquiao. They both looked hopeless.
    Dude GTFOH. Youre reversing what I clearly said if Shane and thats a big IF Shane had the heart of Hatton that night. Dont reverse it man, that's ****ed up.

Comment

Judging by the way he went down in the 3rd? round not long! His chin dont seem what it was - along with everything else in his game.

Boxing Pacman was the way to go when u saw how badly he got hurt. i like a Prime Shane to whip his ass all day everyday tho!

Ricky was Ricky and did what had worked for him against the vast majority of fighters he faced, u cant change the fighter u have been ur whole life, cant change the things that got u where u are for one big fight it wont help u.

Manny was crap vs Shane but i do believe his excuse about the legs, it looked legit to me. Still Shane showed (mannys legs helped but shane showed) that he can be made to look human and can be frustrated and made to miss, i like a boxer like Mayweather to make a foll outta Pacquaio and always have

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        Dude GTFOH. Youre reversing what I clearly said if Shane and thats a big IF Shane had the heart of Hatton that night. Dont reverse it man, that's ****ed up.
        Okay, I must've skipped over the "if the latter" part of your title. *Skulks out of thread with head down*.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          It is a two way street, this is boxing and if Mosley would had opened up aggressively no telling what would had happened
          if this. if that. mosley after the knockdown ran like a coward. i lost my respect to shame mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I'm surprised Manny couldn't ko that shot 40 year old who hasn't looked good in ages.I was surprised to see Mosley avoid the ko against such an elite beast.
            Dumb ****. And you actually think that's smart boxing not giving himself a chance. Shane did survival boxing he says he aint risking getting KTFOed.

Mosley: " I wouldnt dare throw those haymakers while he(PAC) is giving me back 6-inchers", end of story
            Where in my post can U find where I said that was smart boxing jacka$$.It was Pacman's job to stop Mosley.Mosley was never gonna win the fight.He's old,shot & can barely throw a punch.It wasn't smart boxing.But it damn sure was an amazing feat,considering Pacman is supposed to be the best fighter in the sport.He couldn't cut off the ring well enough & he allowed Mosley to make the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Where in my post can U find where I said that was smart boxing jacka$$.It was Pacman's job to stop Mosley.Mosley was never gonna win the fight.He's old,shot & can barely throw a punch.It wasn't smart boxing.But it damn sure was an amazing feat,considering Pacman is supposed to be the best fighter in the sport.He couldn't cut off the ring well enough & he allowed Mosley to make the final bell.
              It takes two to tango. How can you KO someone who didnt want to fight. Wtach the fight again. From rounds 9-12 PAC was ready to take his a** but everytime PAC lands some meaningful combos Shane's coward a** grabs and clinch, then retreats some more. How can you KO someone like that huh?

Comment

Originally posted by hbstowe View Post
                if this. if that. mosley after the knockdown ran like a coward. i lost my respect to shame mosley.
                Not defending Mosley for fighting a defensive fight but nobody knows the outcome of a fight if it would had gone differently.

The T.S. is assuming that he would had KOed Mosley, odds are that he would be you never know

Comment

It takes two to tango. How can you KO someone who didnt want to fight. Wtach the fight again. From rounds 9-12 PAC was ready to take his a** but everytime PAC lands some meaningful combos Shane's coward a** grabs and clinch, then retreats some more. How can you KO someone like that huh?

true but instead of touching gloves ever five second may be pac should have jumped on shane

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    you can't KO someone who's bigger that's running away from you.
                    cough...Mike Tyson...cough....lrn2boxinghistory

Comment

5 rounds max !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X