No announcement yet.

How good can David Benavidez be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    He can be great for sure. I think he should have two more fights this year against decent level guys. Next year, thought, he should go for some top guys. He's got a belt and has proven himself worthy but at only 20, there is no rush. He can take his time and have that one tough fight now and then for the next few years while building up the resume and highlight reel. Youth is a powerful tool.
    Yup

He should take his time but he’s so damn good already he might clean out his division within a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Yup

He should take his time but he’s so damn good already he might clean out his division within a year or two.
      Fast track to p4p, if he can do it. I'd favor him over Groves and Truax and Zurdo honestly but you never know.

Comment

Who has this guy actually beat

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I think he will become undisputed at 168
          How? Arum controls the WBO. Haymon does zero business with the WBO. How exactly is this going to happen?

Comment

I have been preaching about him to fellow fight fans for a little while now. Hes already very very good and will continue to improve. The sky is the limit.

Comment

Not that good since he's a fatty.

Comment

Working...
              X