No announcement yet.

If Canelo KOs GGG or wins in a convincing fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    All it will say is that Canelo waited until GGG was in his mid 30s and in decline to finally fight him.

I give Danny Jacobs more credit for almost beating GGG than I will give Canelo credit for beating GGG in May.
    How did Canelo wait until GGG got into his mid 30's??

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
      How did Canelo wait until GGG got into his mid 30's??
      HE didn't fight him until he showed signs of decline.

Comment

HE didn't fight him until he showed signs of decline.
        He didnt even fight at middleweight till 2015 man..and they fought in 2017

Comment

A lot of people would discredit the win but initially but later in hindsight it would be remembered as a huge win. In the immediate future it would be a pretty big deal for Canelo financially I would think so I'm sure he could live with the critisism.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            Lol, Borat ain't s**t so Ca$hnelo still has a long way to go before being mentioned with the greatest Mexicans.

The only way Ca$hnelo cracks my Top 6 or 7 Mexicans based on one fight is if it's a highlight reel type K.O. of Borat like when Marquez made Pacquiao plank.
            is memo working with nelo for this fight? because that's the only way that can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
              He didnt even fight at middleweight till 2015 man..and they fought in 2017
              He could've fought him right after he fought Cotto and did everything in his power to not do that, including give up his belt

Comment

He could've fought him right after he fought Cotto and did everything in his power to not do that, including give up his belt
                Yep. Then ****yellow and golden boy purposefully stalled the rematch for almost a year.

Comment

Won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                    he wont get credit. the excuses have already come out..
                    What he said. Although GGG was supposedly robbed in the last fight.

Comment

How? Ggg eats shots one of the strongest chins of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X