Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Styles make fights. Cotto would destroy Khan in 5 rounds at a 155lbs limit. Mayweather vs. Khan and Cotto vs. Canelo are the best options right now.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
      I personally khan would be the favorite going into the fight. Khan has many advantages over cotto such as speed,stamina(cotto is known to run out of gas after the 8th round) height, reach and he has youth on his side. This would be a tough fight for Cotto also not jus khan. He wont be able to just bully khan around.
      At MW? No way would he be the favorite. There is no way Khan can keep Cotto off of him and Cotto's timing is second to none right now. He's too big and strong for Khan, who doesn't have the power to hurt Cotto. We also have no idea how Khan's body would hold a likely additional 10 pounds.

Khan should stay in his own lane. Cotto has bigger plans at the moment.

Comment

Any world class fighter from 147 to 160 that can punch puts a mere cons lights out. That includes Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
          Amir khan needs to stop chasing the floyd mayweather "sweeptakes" he needs to go after Cotto. Cotto will probably offer him a bigger payday than mayweather who literally is one of the most stingest rich athlete I have ever see. khan can make 154 easily. This would be a great fight for khan's rep If he is able to pull it off. The other reason I want to see this fight is to see Khan and roach blaming each other on 24 7 and talking ****. End the Cold war!

Comment

Working...
          X