No announcement yet.

David Lemeiux is irritating to watch.....<rant>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I don't know about that but his late-90's haircut makes me want to pop in a 9 inch nails CD.

DL is a slob of a boxer. I don't have anything personal against him but his game is so damn sloppy. I think of the line from Mickey in the Rocky movie; "You fight like a goddamn ape!!"
    you can say all you want about boxing, but never, never talk bad about 9 inch nails!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Hey genius, I call him lil g cuz Ward gave him that name when lil g DUCKED him. So that is for the lil g fans....& How can someone be bias for speaking the truth? hbo, jim & harold put the joke on you ******, wake up already man. & I aint trying to be slick cuz I call it like it is genius. Let me break this down for your simple low Boxing IQ

1. lil g fights 35 bums in a row.
      2. lil g struggles with a welterweight on #36.
      3. lil g loses to a real middleweight in Jacobs (#37) but they give it to lil g to make the Nelo fight for more $.
      4. He loses to Nelo (38) but they gave lil g another gift.
      5. Now they are doing a rematch for more $.
      6. I bet you Nelo beats him again....

Do you get the picture or does jim & harold have to tell you?
      Your hate makes you blind to the point of not been able to score a fight.

I am done with your biased hating threads. Bye bye. I Button!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Lemieux isn't going to land that shot on Canelo.
        He will if Canelo goes to the ropes. Don't know if he will land enough to win but he's going to land some crushing punches

Comment

Hey genius, I call him lil g cuz Ward gave him that name when lil g DUCKED him. So that is for the lil g fans....& How can someone be bias for speaking the truth? hbo, jim & harold put the joke on you ******, wake up already man. & I aint trying to be slick cuz I call it like it is genius. Let me break this down for your simple low Boxing IQ

1. lil g fights 35 bums in a row.
          2. lil g struggles with a welterweight on #36.
          3. lil g loses to a real middleweight in Jacobs (#37) but they give it to lil g to make the Nelo fight for more $.
          4. He loses to Nelo (38) but they gave lil g another gift.
          5. Now they are doing a rematch for more $.
          6. I bet you Nelo beats him again....

Do you get the picture or does jim & harold have to tell you?
          The picture I get is you sitting in the corner wearing a dunce cap.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Your hate makes you blind to the point of not been able to score a fight.

I am done with your biased hating threads. Bye bye. I Button!
            You the bias one here cuz you flat out lying. Keep on listening to jim & harold cuz it fits your narrative....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              The picture I get is you sitting in the corner wearing a dunce cap.
              lemuix just took another L & you the one calling me a dunce sitting in the corner....lol....you sure do like to pretend. Are you still pretending lil g is good too? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                LeMule was in his early 20's when he fought Rubio and Alcine. That Lemieux would have been iced in 2 rounds against GGG. He's clearly a better fighter know than when he was in him early 20's.

Canelo VS LeMule would still be a GREAT fight
                exactly............they just hating

Comment

lemuix just took another L & you the one calling me a dunce sitting in the corner....lol....you sure do like to pretend. Are you still pretending lil g is good too? LMAO
                  I'm calling you a dunce sitting in the corner for calling Golovkin Lil G. What the hell does Lemieux losing a fight have anything to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X