Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder, His Handlers Don't Have Decency To Answer Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Lol so you aren’t a boxing fan then. I wonder what you’ll have to say once wilder and fury are done. If aj refuses to fight wilder based off his teams behaviour this round of negotiations let’s see if you keep the same energy. Wilder will be back to fighting bums for 2 million whilst aj will continue to sell out stadiums.
    AJ fanatics are obviously just as desperate and emotional as Eddie. Must be something in the water over there. I guess it must sting to see Fury and Wilder battle it out with the entire world watching, while Joshua does what? Dillian Whyte?
    The rematch is gonna even be bigger, so sit back ‘lads’ and wait your turn...And tell Eddie that the Yanks have his #, and will call him when the 2 heavyweights that the world actually recognize, wrap up their business. Cheers!

Comment

More damage control posturing by Hearn for the media. Most have caught on to his lies, exaggerations, and BS in general by now. He very well knows Wilder and Fury are negotiating a rematch, and he acts like he is surprised?

Omfg, I hope fans, even of Joshua, aren't that naive.

Fight Luis Ortiz, and show the world how much better you can do against him than Wilder. Wait another year or two it won't matter because Ortiz is already 39. Don't wait until he is 41 like Wlad was, and act like it was an incredible accomplishment.

Hearn can't even utter Ortiz's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
        Love how you go from 'apparently' to speaking as if it is actual fact to make your argument. You guys really have no shame.
        Firstly, I don't know who you mean by "you guys", it seems like lazy thinking based on a whole heap of assumptions to me.

Secondly, that's the best information that we have available, which at the moment is Hearn publicly stating that that is what has been offered.

If you want me to act as if it's a fact when I can't actually verify it (because I haven't seen the offer myself) then I can just do what all the fanboys do and post in an inaccurate and sloppy way. However, I think it's very unlikely that Hearn is going to publicly f#ck himself by asserting a verifiable fact which is actually false.

Further to this, the splits have not been denied by any parties, so at the moment it's the best information we have available.

Anything else you have a problem with?

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
          Firstly, I don't know who you mean by "you guys", it seems like lazy thinking based on a whole heap of assumptions to me.

Secondly, that's the best information that we have available, which at the moment is Hearn publicly stating that that is what has been offered.

If you want me to act as if it's a fact when I can't actually verify it (because I haven't seen the offer myself) then I can just do what all the fanboys do and post in an inaccurate and sloppy way. However, I think it's very unlikely that Hearn is going to publicly f#ck himself by asserting a verifiable fact which is actually false.

Further to this, the splits have not been denied by any parties, so at the moment it's the best information we have available.

^How can you argue with this?^
          What a response.

Comment

I wouldn't want to talk to hearns lying a*s either.

Comment

Originally posted by segoodland View Post
              ^how can you argue with this?^
              what a response.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                Funny, this was the argument others were making when AJ ducked the $50 million offer and fought Povetkin instead. I'm sure you were one of them right?
                They kept delaying the mandatory and Wilder kept dragging it out until they had enough and ordered Joshua-Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  They kept delaying the mandatory and Wilder kept dragging it out until they had enough and ordered Joshua-Povetkin.
                  Hahaha! You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Any none noob knows a Unification takes precedence over mandatory with the orgs.
                    Here you go with this again. Once a fight has been called by the organzation and a purse bid has been set, then that fight has to happen. Unless, that is, Matchroom could have ended the whole Povetkin fight by giving Wilder that date instead of giving it to Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post

Hahaha! "[T]hat's the best information that we have available, which at the moment is Hearn publicly stating that that is what has been offered." Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X