Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
    I agree with what you are writing, its why I just ignore trash talkers (I find it odd when grown men insult and boo other fans, or other grown men doing their jobs).

My point is why would a fan of either GGG or Canelo put down the other fighter (they were both clearly very good). If you are a fan of Canelo, and you claim that GGG is overrated and no good, then you are essentially writing Canelo never beat any good fighters at 160 and was neck-and-neck with somebody who was no good. Conversely, if you are a GGG fan you gotta give Canelo credit for being an iron jaw great who can replicate your style.
    No we are not going to let the Media & silly fan hype get away with the B.S. golovkin is OVERRATED period. He lost to Jacobs & then to Nelo TWICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Andrade is a 2 divison Champ. Triple L is easy work.
      Come on you don't even believe it's easy work. It might not even happen if Golovkin signs to another network which brings up another point. Networks aren't supposed to restrict who fights who according to the Ali Act. Unless I'm interpreting wrongly what it says in the Act, it's illegal.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MulaKO;19453350]
        Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Rubio made easy work of Lemuix so no argument here.[/QUOTE

Sorry but Rubio’s win against Lemieux was not as easy as you say
        Lemieux was actually winning that fight big
        Just as usual Lemieux gassed out after an onslaught
        And of course the veteran and accomplished fighter Rubio is took advantage of the situation
        Hence came the ko
        Yeah Lemieux was dominating as you say until his poor preparation and weight cutting finally caught up to him. Russ Amber let him go when he trained him because of those same issues.

Comment

• [QUOTE=TonyGe;19453501]
          Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Yeah Lemieux was dominating as you say until his poor preparation and weight cutting finally caught up to him. Russ Amber let him go when he trained him because of those same issues.
          Yes sir , your absolutely right
          I can’t believe how far Russ Amber has gone
          First his brand of Rival is all over the place and now he’s in everybody’s corner
          Infughincredible

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            Both ggg and canelo are proven champs. But we cannot even consider Andrade or Charlo to be in the same level. Their resumes lack big league ..
            Triple L is NOT a proven champ, he lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice the ONLY two good fighters Triple L has fought his WHOLE pro career....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Yeah, I'd like to see this fight. It's a great opportunity for Andrade and puts the winner as a sure shot logical fight for Jacobs-Canelo winner.

Golovkin has slipped quite a lot to the point I think Andrade would beat him fairly decisively if he doesn't get overconfident.
              He STILL the same fighter he was when Jacobs exposed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                He STILL the same fighter he was when Jacobs exposed him.
                Razor you cant claim you won the fight by making it to the final bell. That is kind of like Marquez did in a couple of the Pac fights. Just like Adrien Broner tried to say. Jacobs is going down to Canelo by TKO WATCH. ! Jacobs was outlanded the whole fight and was knocked down.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MulaKO;19453350]
                  Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Rubio made easy work of Lemuix so no argument here.[/QUOTE

Sorry but Rubio’s win against Lemieux was not as easy as you say
                  Lemieux was actually winning that fight big
                  Just as usual Lemieux gassed out after an onslaught
                  And of course the veteran and accomplished fighter Rubio is took advantage of the situation
                  Hence came the ko
                  That was his gameplan coming into the fight. He followed it to a. T Lemuix had no plan B or made any adjustments so that's easy work

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    GGG should MAN UP! It's a title fight, and he knows he needs a title to negotiate with Canelo, or he'll get peanuts! Sign with DAZN, fight Andrade in May or June, and then hope for the trilogy in September! If GGG beats Andrade in September, and becomes the WBO Champion, everyone will be screaming for the trilogy!
                    Man up? Jacobs and Canelo twice in the last couple of years. Man up should be reserved for the Charlos

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I believe Canelo won the 2nd fight, but the 1st fight was very close! What I found funny, was that the argument Canelo used to say he won the first fight, was very similar to Lara's argument that he beat Canelo! Too much money on the table! #rd fight has to happen, but GGG needs to beat Andrade first! BTW, Jacobs might have something to say about it too!
                      Whatsv fkn STUPID is the ones who said Lara won by outboxing, then GGG won by outboxing, and then again by outboxing.

Or Lara ran, Canelo ran, but GGG did not in the 2nd fight

Comment

Working...
                      X