Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Was Surprised Broner Didn't Throw Lot Of Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    So Haymon cherry picked Broner for Pacquiao. Interesting.
    Always blame everyone else apart from Pacquiao. Poor Pacquiao has no say in anything. Even when he refused to fight Crawford under Arum it wasn't really Pacquiao.

Comment

So Haymon cherry picked Broner for Pacquiao. Interesting.
      actually when the fight first got announce robbie and his boys said it was floyd who made this fight. they say pac fights who floyd tells him too. so floyd cherry picked broner for pac. i guess floyd was just playing his role.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Always blame everyone else apart from Pacquiao. Poor Pacquiao has no say in anything. Even when he refused to fight Crawford under Arum it wasn't really Pacquiao.
        You are mixing it up. Arum never seriously presented a Crawford fight. Loma didn't want the fight either - said Pac was old, but was happy to fight old, 118 lb/8 stone Rigo. -shrugs-

Loma got dropped by a mediocre Linares at 35, tf you think Pac would do to him, bloke?

Comment

You are mixing it up. Arum never seriously presented a Crawford fight. Loma didn't want the fight either - said Pac was old, but was happy to fight old, 118 Rigo. -shrugs-

Loma got dropped by a mediocre Linares at 35, tf you think Pac would do to him, bloke?
          What nonsense. Arum was begging Pacquiao to fight Crawford, Pacquiao chose Horn instead. ******s always try to blame everyone else apart from the guy that has final say for his decisions. Pacquiao cherry picked Horn, Matthysse and Broner. He will carry on cherry picking too, he has no intention of fighting the top guys. He should drop that title and let someone more deserving have it.

Comment

What nonsense. Arum was begging Pacquiao to fight Crawford, Pacquiao chose Horn instead. ******s always try to blame everyone else apart from the guy that has final say for his decisions. Pacquiao cherry picked Horn, Matthysse and Broner. He will carry on cherry picking too, he has no intention of fighting the top guys. He should drop that title and let someone more deserving have it.
            lololol.. puppet arum right??? LOL!!! arum begging pac? lmao!!!!

Comment

nah... you said this fight got made because of TBE. you said TBE tells manny who to fight since manny is being promoted by TBE lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                nah... you said this fight got made because of TBE. you said TBE tells manny who to fight since manny is being promoted by TBE lol.
                I said no such thing, ****ing weirdo.

Comment

nope! too late for that bruh! yall said this fight got made only because of floyd!

Comment

Mayweather: I Told Al Haymon To Make Pacquiao vs. Broner

Comment

Pacquiao called out Loma for the fight. Is Loma a cherry pick? Who cares about the title?

Loma was top lb for lb supposedly, Pacquiao wanted the fight. Arum presented it to Loma, and Loma made up the lamest excuse I've ever heard in my life. Then, Loma proceeded to fight an 8 stone 36 year old midget.

Comment

Working...
                      X