Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Luxurious Prisons in the World (where it's not even being locked up)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I saw an like this before.

But seriously that guy killed 77 people ?
    I remember a few years back I was reading that he was complaining that it was inhumane that he couldn't get the latest console game systems and had to "settle" for old game systems like the Playstation 3 or X-box 360. lol

But yeah, Western European prisons, you get game systems, pool tables, internet access, gym rooms, lots of programs, etc.

This is the prison that the mass murderer Breivik gets to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I think all of these are minimum security prisons and doubt they house any rapists.

But I suppose you're on to something. We have one of the highest recidivism rates in the world, so whatever we're doing is perfect.
      Not so sure about that. Sentencing even for violent crimes is very mild in most of Scandinavia (especially if you are a member of a "protected" group) & their prisoner status can be changed over time just like in the US.

Our recidivism rate is mostly drug addiction related & a lot of that is because there are tons of drugs in the prisons themselves and even non-drug offenders are exposed. What would your solution to that be?

They already have their cavities searched and still manage to smuggle it into the system. There is too much political obstruction to cutting off international supply.

Even if we wanted Swedish luxury resort style prisons, we couldn't afford it. At the current rate Sweden's once ****genous population is becoming highly globalized/heterogeneous just like ours and they will experience a rapid expansion in income gap/disproportionately low tax contribution from the same groups filling up prisons. At this point their prisons and public services in general will become far more spartan & overpopulated, whether they like it or not.

How do you think we could cut our recidivism rate? What would be your solution?
      Last edited by ////; 01-20-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

What kind of food do they eat? Maybe that's the real punishment....they have to eat nothing but Arbys the rest of their lives.

Comment

Why are the Scandinavian countries such cucks?

Comment

It's the food that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Why are the Scandinavian countries such cucks?
              What are you talking about? This is liberal progressivism at its finest. Mass Murderer Anders Breivik who killed 77 people (mainly kids) gets to live in "inhumane" conditions such as having a flatscreen tv, Playstation, internet access, very own gym, and a separate study.

I mean look at these horrible conditions! Think of the humanity man!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-rights.html

Comment

I was watching a 60 minutes report a couple years ago on these luxury prisons and the stats show that the people leaving have a far better chance of going back into society and not reoffending which is the entire point then inmates in the States , isnt that the whole point but I guess in a country that has made prisons a for profit big business doesn’t really want people to straighten out their lives

I know it’s a crazy concept of treating them like humans and not how the States do things when it comes to incarceration where they treat inmates closer to animals and are suprised when they reoffend

And all you guys crying how they have gaming consoles and sh.it who cares they lose their biggest luxury of all which is freedom to do what they want when they want so it’s not exactly a vacation likel You guys want to believe it is

Comment

There are people in philippines living in dumps and gutters, and are starving wishing they could live like that.

With no electricity, no plumbing, no 3 meals a day.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    I was watching a 60 minutes report a couple years ago on these luxury prisons and the stats show that the people leaving have a far better chance of going back into society and not reoffending which is the entire point then inmates in the States , isnt that the whole point but I guess in a country that has made prisons a for profit big business doesn’t really want people to straighten out their lives

I know it’s a crazy concept of treating them like humans and not how the States do things when it comes to incarceration where they treat inmates closer to animals and are suprised when they reoffend

And all you guys crying how they have gaming consoles and sh.it who cares they lose their biggest luxury of all which is freedom to do what they want when they want so it’s not exactly a vacation likel You guys want to believe it is
                    The hypocrisy and irony is unbelievable... millions of people get locked up and get their lives ruined for harmless crimes like smoking weed, and you're saying the point of prison is for rehabilitation?

How about not ****ing up our lives in the first place?

Edit: Also the reason a lot of convicts are repeat offenders is because we can't get jobs with a record, so some people see no other choice than a life of crime.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-21-2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      The hypocrisy and irony is unbelievable... millions of people get locked up and get their lives ruined for harmless crimes like smoking weed, and you're saying the point of prison is for rehabilitation?

How about not ****ing up our lives in the first place?

Edit: Also the reason a lot of convicts are repeat offenders is because we can't get jobs with a record, so some people see no other choice than a life of crime.

I’m sorry but this post is just pure sh.it

First most people in jail at some point will get out so would you rather them be rehabilitated or continue with a criminal lifestyle when out

Recreational drug use shouldn’t even be a crime the only victim is yourself unless you resort to robbing and stealing to get your drugs. But simple drug possession shouldn’t be

It’s easy to say don’t f.uck up your life from the start . So once you f.uck up its game over for you ? No chance to try and fix your life even for crimes that don’t result in life sentences. Don’t try and get rehabilitation just keep committing crime and go back to jail that sounds like a real solid suggestion

Now don’t get me wrong certain crimes I’m all for Punishment over rehabilitation. Child Molesters for example Id be all for letting them rot in 3rd world conditions that’d make nazi concentration camps look like a holiday

But For most people Jail should be mainly about rehabilitation and be a functioning member of society when released . treating humans like Animals and letting them rot isn’t going to change people for the better it’s just going to make them angry and with no confidence that they can make a change when free

As far as can’t get a job with a criminal record that’s a loser lazy mentality. Yeah doors are definitely closed but if you really want to go on the straight and narrow there’s plenty of jobs out there that’ll hire someone with a criminal record or take the bull by the horns and start your own business. Be your own boss there’s plenty of businesses that a person can start with little $

All these built in excuses though are sh.it. Most adults control the outcome of their lives to a certain extent. I recently ran into a person from high school who after school got mixed up with the wrong people and got 5 years on some drug sh.it just for being essentially a lackey for them. He got out moved away had no skills got a job on the oil fields and now makes real good $. He works his a.ss off but now has 2 houses a wicked truck and is doing real good for himself

So don’t try and convince me or yourself that once you have a criminal record that now your only option is to continue being a criminal because it’s not.

Comment

Working...
                      X