No announcement yet.

If Joshua fights Miller next..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    If Whyte is being offered 10 or 12 million to figh AJ he should just say yes and fight him. How much money does Whyte usually make per fight?
    A lot less than that. Its a good offer and i thought Whyte was just playing the same game and holding out for more but the more i hear him speak he sounds legit angry and feels he deserves a big chunk of the pie.

Either that or im hearing wrong things and hes been offered something **** like 3 or 4 million but i cant see even Hearn going that low and not looking like a joker.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Lol. Did Dillian Whyte honestly make more than $12m/£8.5m on the Chisora 2 fight?

If he's working off of that kind of scratch for his own event, shouldn't he be able to build his own profile without AJ? Fight Breazeale, fight Ortiz, fight David Price for ****'s sake.
      He wouldn't make that kind of money against Brezeale though. I doubt even Eddie Hearn would put Whyte vs Brezeale on PPV. He pushed his luck with the Parker fight to be honest and that only sold because of both fighters link to AJ. The chisora rematch sold because of the brilliant first fight too.

Comment

Haymon paid Ortiz 500G's to fight Wilder, so how is Whyte going from 10 million to fight Joshua to fighting Breazeale making all this money? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          A lot less than that. Its a good offer and i thought Whyte was just playing the same game and holding out for more but the more i hear him speak he sounds legit angry and feels he deserves a big chunk of the pie.

Either that or im hearing wrong things and hes been offered something **** like 3 or 4 million but i cant see even Hearn going that low and not looking like a joker.
          Whyte said in an interview he was fighting AJ for 10 million while other guys are getting offered more, he slipped up. He's crying over 10 million with no belt and shot at 4 belts. I like Whyte but he don't want AJ right now if that's the case.

Comment

Yea I wouldn't disagree with you. With PBC in the UK now it'd be more doable.

I've heard that ITV PPV is a much inferior brand to Sky PPV doe. Sky has more of a built in loyal audience so its very possible the dollars wouldn't make sense for that to be really doable unless the guarantee was big cuz its very likely Whyte would get less buys than via Sky PPV.

Idk doe thats just the issue I've heard from UK fans & seen when comparing Sky PPV numbers to other PPV outlets in the UK.

Comment

Working...
            X