No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Knocks Out Bryant Jennings in Twelfth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
    Definitely. But doesn't look good for Sosa getting back to a title shot. He should win though.
    Yea I have him up fairly comfortably, especially after another KD of the Delgadillo guy. Been a WAR, but he gets drilled by any of the top guys if he fights like this.

Comment

Sosa gets the UD, needs to really up his game going forward. Still an entertaining fight. lol at ESPN calling Crawford-Khan a "titanic matchup"

Comment

Rivas looks good against C level fighters. Theres no way he wins this if Jennings is focused. Easy pick'em. I expect my picks to stay 100% after this one.

Comment

Sosa/Gamboa 2 please

Comment

Conceicao easy UD. Letdown fight after Sosa's

Comment

Main card is on now and the TR Knockouts are in perfect position behind Joe and Teddy during the intros. Booty galore

Comment

Bryant Jennings the best American Heavyweight? Timothy Bradley still feeling the after effects of the Provodnikov fight I see

Comment

lol Bradley may be drunk Jennings is at BEST #3 US HW , but Top Rank gotta hype up their own guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                    Main card is on now and the TR Knockouts are in perfect position behind Joe and Teddy during the intros. Booty galore
                    Yeah I seen that, Top Rank Girls have their Cheeks out...NICE

Comment

Shakur time. Hoping for an impressive performance

Comment

Working...
                      X