No announcement yet.

Golovkin VS Canelo 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    I just don't understand how you guys can keep calling the second fight close. It was a one sided beat down by canelo.

If anything the first fight was close.
    This guy has it right next too first fight being close.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Golovkin ducked the fight in 2015. He ducked Cotto and Canelo who both required a catchweight.

Why did he duck? Only GGG knows. It was a poor career choice though as his resume will age very poorly.
      The fakk a 160 champ doesnt have to fight a 155 fight for a title and show me one moment where Cotto ever wanted or accepted a folovkin fight I'll w8

Comment

Golovkin ducked the fight in 2015. He ducked Cotto and Canelo who both required a catchweight.

Why did he duck? Only GGG knows. It was a poor career choice though as his resume will age very poorly.
        So Ward ducked Golovkin then? A lot of ducking going on apparently

Comment

You can't reason with Golovkin stans. They're too drunk on Trump and Putin rn
          What does being a GGG fan have to do with being drunk on Trump and Putin??????? I don't chose which fighters to like based on that and I doubt many others do either. I like GGG as a fighter and a person. It's not just GGG fans who think he won both fights. The majority of viewers think GGG won both fights according to every
          poll I have seen. It's extreme GGG haters like yourself who can't be reasoned with. Apparently you hate him because of where he lives which is not a good or logical reason to hate a boxer. Canelo won a split decision by a single point in Canelo loving Vegas on a golden boy promoted show. That should tell a logical person who really won. Had the fight been in London, Paris or Berlin with fair neutral judges GGG would have won.

Comment

My conclusion to the very few responds to this thread.... Boxing fan are ******ed and biased AF

Comment

Again my favorite fighter in the world is GGG and I believe Canelo fed him his lunch in the second fight... reminiscent of Leonard waiting out Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                Alright I wanna get something strait for us Golovkin fans...

1st off I am one of the biggest Golovkin fans in the world.. I Also happen to have a cat named Golovkin... IMO Golovkin clearly one the 1st fight but the 2nd fight Nelo more clearly won.. Be honest he gave Golovkin the fight he wanted and completely dominated him in ever aspect of the sport!!!

Lets go waiting to hear my fellow GGG fans hate on me cause they biased AF.. BTW I still cheering GGG in the Trilogy I just believe Nelo gunna give it 2 him worse this time
                I doubt you are this big GGG fan. If you are then you are a poor fight scorer. It sounds so convincing when you claim to be this huge GGG fan and then say Canelo completely dominated him. If Canelo's domination was so complete why did he win a split decision by the narrowest of margins in Vegas where they are famous for being extra generous to Canelo on the scorecards. I am a REAL GGG fan and a big Canelo fan and I thought GGG won both fights and would win a third fight only to get robbed by the Vegas judges again. As a so called GGG fan you get an F.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                  BS Canelo stalked GGG had way better footwork way more aggression way better combos Canelo turned GGG into a fakkin jab queen
                  Says the phony GGG fan who worships Canelo. If you are truly a GGG fan you don't call him a fakkin jab queen. Who are you kidding?????

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I doubt you are this big GGG fan. If you are then you are a poor fight scorer. It sounds so convincing when you claim to be this huge GGG fan and then say Canelo completely dominated him. If Canelo's domination was so complete why did he win a split decision by the narrowest of margins in Vegas where they are famous for being extra generous to Canelo on the scorecards. I am a REAL GGG fan and a big Canelo fan and I thought GGG won both fights and would win a third fight only to get robbed by the Vegas judges again. As a so called GGG fan you get an F.
                    100%

If they start a conversation with, i am a _______ fan it's probably not true. I am also a GGG fan and hes definitely one of my favorites, but I thought he definitely won the 2nd fight by the same score as I scored the first fight, 7-5.

Canelo may have "whooped" GGG but he didnt do it the entire time. Just like the first fight he fought in spurts which lost him rounds and he got hit a TON compared to the first get go.

And that's it. Just because canelo looked like he did better all these people give him the benefit of the doubt while I, just like many others didnt. If doing better the 2nd time around wins then it would be so damn easy to win.

And these exact same people want to quote boxers and trainers who saw but didnt score the fight to see who won and think it's legit. How can someone who didnt score the fight be more credible than people who did score the fight round by round? Hmm? Because last time I checked fights are won by rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by hypejobbuster View Post
                      Golovkin fans are too whites
                      You are too much of a GGG hating idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X