Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG really has had a disappointing career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't necessarily his fault but yes he doesn't have those stand out wins, I'm one of the few people that think both Canelo fights and the Jacobs fight could have been scored WLD but that's the problem he hasn't excelled at that level

Comment

ggg is a disgrace of this sport and his fans are the most stupid, salty, loser people i've ever seen.

first of all he ducked ward despite the fact that he said '168 ezz foo meee'
      After that he wouldnt go up to 168 and he dominated his era which was with full of bums.
      After that he ducked sergiy derevyanchenko
      After that he ducked charlo 2 times
      According to most of boxers ggg actually lost to jacobs by 2 rounds, and jacobs is not so special, he struggled with sulecki fight. So this makes golovkin unspecial.
      Being 37 years of age, he has only two good oppenents in his resume and he lost those fights.
      He schooled by canelo who is actually 5'7 tall humpty dumpty. And those were canelo's first 160 pound experiences!
      According to boxrec Golovkin is not in top 100 p4p boxer all of time. I agree with boxrec because Ggg is slow as fk and does not know shtt about boxing defense.
      But gggtards believes that he is the best ever! LMAO

ONLY A LOSER SUPPORTS A LOSER
      ONLY A PSSY SUPPORTS A PSSY
      GUESS WHO THEY ARE? OF COURSE GGGTARDS
      Last edited by ordinaryus h; 01-12-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Agreed. I look at GGG a lot differently. I gave him a pass when 160 was nothing but Geale's and Lemieux's, but he hasn't stepepd up like I wanted him too. Basically 3 life and death fights to hang his hat on(I did think he beat Jacobs and Canelo the 1st time).

Comment

GGGloveking is even more proven

Comment

Being ducked by many fighters including cotto

Taking part in big paydays vs canelo in 2 fights most people thought you won

Yea, lets ignore the fact the primary reason ggg's career is not better is because of stuff out of his control

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              GGG had a great run, I can't deny him that, he dominated his ERA and while boxrec has him 0-1-1 vs Canelo most think he is 2-0 vs Canelo which is his career defining fight(s)

HBO and some of his very ignorant fans did him a disservice trying to make the argument that he is the G.O.A.T. Middleweight Of All Time while just ignoring the great history that Division has
              Best answer of the thread. I like GGG but GOAT of the MW division is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Yea, lets ignore the fact the primary reason ggg's career is not better is because of stuff out of his control
                He could’ve moved up and fought ward that was 100% within his control.

He could’ve fought Billy that was 100% within his control

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  He could’ve moved up and fought ward that was 100% within his control.

He could’ve fought Billy that was 100% within his control
                  he also could have budged on a CW and tried to get canelo earlier or cotto....but he wasnt willing to do so....

if you cant get big fights you dont sit and wait....you go find one....lil g waited

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    A few paper titles at 160 with really only 1 of the belts earned by defeating a half decent fighter in Lemieux. He’s the king of winning vacant straps. We know he has only tested himself twice both times against the same elite opponent and arguably lost both officially one. He refused to move up to fight ward he picked smaller guys like Brook a career welter. If he never fights again his legacy is very thin with no premier wins and not even undisputed status which could’ve helped him if he chased BJS. I just can’t give the guy much credit considering how weak his resume has been.
                    this is nothing but anti ggg propaganda and a clear hit peace on ggg, this is disappointing coming from you man........

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

BS

he refused to budge on weight to get canelo earlier...and refused to budge on weight with cotto despite saying hes looking for fights 154-168

he flat out ducked ward to fight a WW and dom wade in that year

hbo continually paid him well to fight scrubs like wade and curtis stevens(you know stevens has to prior L's to D level club fighters in primera and brinkley right?)

the formula is simple...give him bums that he can knock out and make him look like a machine.....but if he goes to 168 and loses to ward then the luster comes off...the myth the legend is busted and suddenly no is clamoring to see ggg vs canelo...because suddenly golovkin aint the killer if he loses to ward

for years lara would have made a great opponent...actually would have been THE BEST name on his resume prior to canelo.....lara was #1 154 and had headlined many shows on premium and cable......yet golovkins team showed 0 interest and even shot his name down when asked about him

but they were ok with gabe rosado...or kell brook..or dom wade...or curtis stevens....who are all there to be hit and make lil g look like a machine

hbo and abel sold everyone a bill of goods....hes an ATG fighting C level comp....guys looking for a hero wanted him to be an ATG and a killing machine....the truth is hes a good fighter....but not all that special
                      Last edited by Curt Henning; 01-12-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X