No announcement yet.

3 dead 4 injured at Gable House Bowling Alley in Torrance Ca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Haha really how would that help? It’s alreay tough to get a legal firearm here everyone has burners people don’t even have liscenses here like that the only thing tougher gun laws would do is actually incriminate the ones who really just need it for protection.

They need to limit the magazine capacity to 5 bullets, and raise the purchase age to 25.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Somebody gets killed and the main concern is the color of the peoples skin. America the beautiful slipped and landed in a sewer.
      The country was founded on racism and continue to have racism until it's over.

Just set back, get your money, enjoy life and take of your family . This will be a long ride.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        They need to limit the magazine capacity to 5 bullets, and raise the purchase age to 25.
        That would literally kill gun ownership in California. No way gun manufacturers will produce 5 magazine holding semi automatics just for the state.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I omitted nothing.

I presented facts, facts you cant refute. So no, I did not fail in any way.

Fyi, I have no agenda. I simply answered someone else's question.

And if you gum up my Notifications with nonsense again, it'll be the last time.

Think about that before you act, as everyone here sees how people often throw temper tantrums when I put them on ignore for whatever reason.
          Grumpy, you did not state that every race is mostly killed by their own race, why was that fact left out and people had to point it out to you? I give two shts if you block me, as my life doesn't revolve around my e-conversation with you, grumpy. Get lost and go back into your rocking chair with racist self, grumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Grumpy, you did not state that every race is mostly killed by their own race, why was that fact left out and people had to point it out to you? I give two shts if you block me, as my life doesn't revolve around my e-conversation with you, grumpy. Get lost and go back into your rocking chair with racist self, grumpy.
            And with that, you are done, never to gum up my Notifications with your nonsense and childish insults again.

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
            X