Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshus vs Dwayne Johnson in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshus vs Dwayne Johnson in a street fight?

Keep in mind Dwayne's wrestling background

I'd go with Joshua unless for whatever reason Johnson had recently done some shootfighter training. Joshua is fighting NOW, Joshua is an actor now.

Comment

Rock is a roided up actor. He wouldn’t last a round against, AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
        Keep in mind Dwayne's wrestling background

Wrestling background? What he did in WWE wasn't wrestling. That rock bottom and peoples elbow **** isn't going to work.

Comment

Joshua knocks him out easily, let’s not let big muscles, WWE wrestling and action movies distract us from reality. Joshua is a world class boxer, he is paid millions of dollars to hurt people. I mean look at Batistas “mma” career. There’s levels to this

Comment

The Rock would ground and pound his ass into the pavement.

Comment

AJ is the heavyweight champion of the world. He knocks Johnson out quickly. If I didn't think so then boxing wouldn't be my favorite sport and I wouldn't be here.

Comment

LOL are you serious? Have you seen what The Rock did in Scorpion King? In Doom? That guy is a badass.

Also, I love TV. TV makes me so smart. I love Hollywood. If you stick your finger up your bum and lick the poop off it, there may be residual kilojoules in that poop. I'm so smart. I'm gonna be an astronaut or a gangster when I grow up, maybe even a hitman like John Wick. Forced eugenics is bad yo!

Comment

AJ knocks The Rocks block off and steals his GF

Comment

Working...
                  X