No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    are you sure this is being added up right? i got the highest amount of points with that triple yet i think ive gone down the actual leaderboard?
    No, man, you're gonna be in second place, just behind john l - and with a lot more multipliers left - when my lazy ass gets round to updating the leaderboard. Should be later tonight after I got the kids to bed. And incidentally, well done, man. Not only are you in place to take over at the top of the leaderboard, you also have the highest number of perfect picks of any player, at over 50%. Was gonna give you a special mention when I'd done the updating anyway. Congrats.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-13-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      No, man, you're gonna be in second place, just behind john l - and with a lot more multipliers left - when my lazy ass gets round to updating the leaderboard. Should be later tonight after I got the kids to bed. And incidentally, well done, man. Not only are you in place to take over at the top of the leaderboard, you also have the highest number of perfect picks of any player, at over 50%. Wass gonna give you a special mention when I'd done the updating anyway. Congrats.
      ah cheers mate, thought it had updated. nice one and thanks for the work you are putting in.

Comment

No, man, you're gonna be in second place, just behind john l - and with a lot more multipliers left - when my lazy ass gets round to updating the leaderboard. Should be later tonight after I got the kids to bed. And incidentally, well done, man. Not only are you in place to take over at the top of the leaderboard, you also have the highest number of perfect picks of any player, at over 50%. Was gonna give you a special mention when I'd done the updating anyway. Congrats.
        Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        ah cheers mate, thought it had updated. nice one and thanks for the work you are putting in.
        >50% perfect picks, do you have a crystal ball or something?? nicely done

Comment

• OK. Leaderboard updated for the PICK EM tripleheader, and as expected some significant movement. At the top end DramaShow and Abovetheclouds duking it out for second place, both having earned an impressive 120 points along with StudentOfDaGame a little lower down the table.

Congratulations to all the guys who got three correct picks (I've highlighted your names on the tally post) but a special mention has to be made for DramaShow (again) and b morph, both of whom pulled out the perfect triple. Outstanding performances gentlemen.
          Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 04-13-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
            OK. Leaderboard updated for the PICK EM tripleheader, and as expected some significant movement. At the top end DramaShow and Abovetheclouds duking it out for second place, both having earned an impressive 120 points along with StudentOfDaGame a little lower down the table.

Congratulations to all the guys who got three correct picks (I've highlighted your names on the tally post) but a special mention has to be made for DramaShow (again) and b morph, both of whom pulled out the perfect triple. Outstanding performances gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
              >50% perfect picks, do you have a crystal ball or something?? nicely done
              haha cheers mate, luck will run out soon though

Comment

• We doing another 3 this weekend?

Comment

• A ton of options to choose from this week:
                  Charlo/Centeno
                  Davis/Cuellar
                  Broner/Vargas
                  Frampton/Donaire

Tete/Narvaez
                  Masternak/Kalenga

I think I'd go with the bolded and maybe Charlo/Centeno

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    We doing another 3 this weekend?
                    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    A ton of options to choose from this week:
                    Charlo/Centeno
                    Davis/Cuellar
                    Broner/Vargas
                    Frampton/Donaire

Tete/Narvaez
                    Masternak/Kalenga

I think I'd go with the bolded and maybe Charlo/Centeno
                    The title fights are Davis - Cuellar, Frampton - Donaire, and Tete - Narvaez, so personally these would be my first choice but I can understand the considerable interest in the other fights from the Barclays. Again it comes down to whether we pick for the names or for the titles. I'll discuss it with siablo and john and let's see what we can come up with, but whatever happens I doubt we'll be doing a quadruple.

Comment

You voted yet, man? I'm afraid I didn't include an option for 'I'm a half-assed casual who's gonna let DramaShow stomp all over me just so I can be a decent parent'.

Enjoy the family time, man.
                      Casual haha

Ain't no damn Essex boy ever gunna beat me in anything

Don't worry

Turtle beats rabbit

His skinny jeans are cutting off his blood supply on a daily
                      His onesie is giving him ****phobes
                      Which scientific studies have proven to lead a male boxing fan to switch and become a fulltime football fan
                      His guyliner will give him cataracts which will cause him to go blind
                      His bryllcream will make him bald

Fxck Drama queen!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X