Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    DID kovalev really kill a man?
    Yup
    Moaned about the ward fight until dude jumped out a window onto moving traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      if he didn't lose his mind when he killed a man i doubt ward can make him lose it now
      We don't know that, maybe he did. He does act abnormal on twitter and has to be forced to delete an awful lot of stuff. Could be something wrong with him psychologically and we don't if it could've been that fight that triggered his mental illness. He seems like a sociopath. Very good fighter though, but as a person, he seems a bit crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        DID kovalev really kill a man?
        roman simakov

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        We don't know that, maybe he did. He does act abnormal on twitter and has to be forced to delete an awful lot of stuff. Could be something wrong with him psychologically and we don't if it could've been that fight that triggered his mental illness. He seems like a sociopath. Very good fighter though, but as a person, he seems a bit crazy.
        what i was trying to say in another thread is that his demeanor in the ring never changed when he was pissed, against pascal in the second fight he seemed very focused and not in a rush at all, like someone who might be fighting angry.

i think he is just a wrathful guy

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          First off there is probably a 10% chance thats actually him posting those things on IG, but even if he is why wouldn't you sh^t talk to try to build up a 150k or whatever PPV &/or try to get in the head of your opponent when the fight was so close the first time & a small edge COULD give you a much better outcome.

Just enjoy the buildup.

Also I'm rooting on Kovalev singing the Russian National Anthem at every fight with a Russian from now til June 17 while holding a USSR flag & wearing a Putin shirtless on a horse shirt & calling Ward capitalist scum.
          Capitalist PIG, PIG.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            the only psychological problem that the masses have is letting a few arses tell them how to be politically correct while it makes them hypocrites.

I am sorry, but I am old school and I will not let anyone dictate how I speak or talk.

I have been in the Caribbean for 2 months now and I feel free. I almost have to go back to jail, I mean, the USA to be a f u king lemming again.

F U all fellow convicts!

Freedom my arse!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              roman simakov

what i was trying to say in another thread is that his demeanor in the ring never changed when he was pissed, against pascal in the second fight he seemed very focused and not in a rush at all, like someone who might be fighting angry.

i think he is just a wrathful guy
              Damn thanks bro , I just read it that since it was in the Russia he got cleared of all the charges
              Smh!

Comment

Russians are mentally weak. #Factz

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  First off there is probably a 10% chance thats actually him posting those things on IG, but even if he is why wouldn't you sh^t talk to try to build up a 150k or whatever PPV &/or try to get in the head of your opponent when the fight was so close the first time & a small edge COULD give you a much better outcome.

Just enjoy the buildup.

Also I'm rooting on Kovalev singing the Russian National Anthem at every fight with a Russian from now til June 17 while holding a USSR flag & wearing a Putin shirtless on a horse shirt & calling Ward capitalist scum.

Like Nicolai Volkoff used to in the old WWF. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    "No I don't have any personal with him"
                    I'll just stalk you on twitter and fuq you in the ring.

Loving the tension. They acted like gentlemen the first time, which I really dug. Now, let's make it ugly!
                    Q: Do you have anything personal against Andre Ward...

A: No I have it with myself...
                    This guy is stupid as shyt... Like bottom line Dumb and Dumber stupid...

#JerboaBrainDisorderConfirmed....

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Yup
                      Moaned about the ward fight until dude jumped out a window onto moving traffic

Comment

Working...
                      X