Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Asks Fans 'Not To Make Hasty Conclusions On Situation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see what transpires... I don't find it terribly hard to believe of Kovalev but nor I am gonna go in on the man until we know the full story. Timing of the news is... curious.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
      Ok now I’m a black man, and I’m not racist. In fact I’ve sucked off many white peters in my day, and hope to suck off many more, but I’ve got a funny feeling about this Kovalev mofo. I’ve not read the case files, but if you ask me he is guilty as charged!!
      Book him boys!!!
      Says the Mayweather fan...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You guys that hate woman beaters but love Eastern European boxers are in a tough position.
        Says the Mayweather fan who hates EE fighters because they beat all his heroes...lmao.

Comment

All the haters can suck Kova’s d1ck, man dindunuffin...

Comment

Situations like this.....shows the racial hypocrisy of this website.....

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
              Deport his ass!
              Just think if they would deport all the black sports figures that beat their wives and girlfriends. The NFL and NBA wouldn't exist and half the American fighters would be gone. LMAO.. Bigot.

Comment

Naw i dont believe the hoe. Kov is probably innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  Just think if they would deport all the black sports figures that beat their wives and girlfriends. The NFL and NBA wouldn't exist and half the American fighters would be gone. LMAO.. Bigot.
                  Where would you deport Americans to?? You beat a girl? We're shipping you to Canada!

Comment

No pictorial evidence of the smashed face? She must have a hundred selfies of the damage. She certainly waited long enough before popping out the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      Says the Mayweather fan who hates EE fighters because they beat all his heroes...lmao.
                      Huh? What eastern euros have beaten hagler and floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X