Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's Team To Meet With Hearn This Week To Map Out 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Holyfield may have been the better cruiserweight, y'all can argue that amongst yourselves, but Usyk has the better resume at CW

Comment

Usyk is an interesting cat in the heavyweight division now that’s where he has to go. He is a great prospect but how will he do against the size of the current heavyweights is going to be a compelling watch.

I have seen that there is talk from Hearn of placing Usyk as the mandatory for AJ by the WBO. If that is true then I must say that the credibility of that organisation is clearly in the gutter. I understand that Whyte is currently mandatory for AJ and if push comes to shove and Whyte can’t agreee terms there would have to be purse bids for that match.

This is the promotors power in the field of boxing with the promise of money can come changes within the fickle ABC governing bodies.

I truly hope that Whyte gets his shot even if I do class him as a B rated fighter and not one to be mentioned in the same breathe as Fury/Wilder/Joshua.

Whyte has earnt his place and it’s only right to give him his dues. At a minimum the standard split for a mandatory would be a start is that a 70/30?
      He is certainly better than a lot of the other B Class opponents. If I can get to grips with the AJ gravy train is it possible that they now want to duck(I say it loosely)Whyte and move to Miller and Usyk. That’s got to be a new low, I wonder how low can you go AJ ... how low can you go ?

Comment

Working...
      X