No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    First of all, there are a little fighters from Argentine, they are not good or important in a division, so, no, I dont care about those mediocre fighters because there are not much of them, your best fighter is Castaņo and that bum son of Mares Cuellor hahahaha.

The problem is that you are a nationalist fanboy and if a guy like me say anything negative about fighters from your country you cry like a woman saying that Im racist and hate your country

You have a child mentality, inmature, you are sick of nationalism,.

Do you support mexican fighters?

We have a lot of stars, and I never see you supporting them, and we are latin brothers, no?

funny because is true that at the moment we don't have many fighters on the spotlight yet in those few threads i can always find you, weird, don't you think?

Comment

• Another example of what I said:

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      do you think is a close one? i believe Matias Rueda can pull the upset against Valdez but nobody down here is giving Matias a chance. i think his power is legit even though his opposition has been far from stellar

Dean is a sick man, sick of nationalism

He always do this kind of sh.it.

Rueda was a fighter without any chance to beat Valdez

Rueda stops all with his face, he has not defense and his power is not legit, he only has K.Os against cab drivers from Buenos Aires

But this ******ed said that "Rueda can pull the upset"

He always do this sh.it.

And I always showed that he is not a real fan of boxing, he is only a fanboy of his country that is a real soccer fan.

And he said all that sh.it about me being nationalist.

Comment

hahahahahaha this guy is ****ing sic.k

clean bill of heatl and happy and you are online all the day in this forum and you have like 50.000 posts on here.

yeah, man, and You stalk me all days and you know all what i said to you talking about boxing.

yeah, poor crazy man hahahhaa

Go to find a girl or a man, and make a family, you are old to this sh.it
        LOL, you owned yourself again. I have 7k posts in 12 years. I post at an average of 1.68 times per day and you post EVEN MORE at 2.96 posts per day Talk about owning yourself there. Telling me I post too much AND YOU POST MORE THAN ME

I'm genuinely curious how old you are. I'll say, 17? You act about half that age.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          LOL, you owned yourself again. I have 7k posts in 12 years. I post at an average of 1.68 times per day and you post EVEN MORE at 2.96 posts per day Talk about owning yourself there. Telling me I post too much AND YOU POST MORE THAN ME

I'm genuinely curious how old you are. I'll say, 17? You act about half that age.

Generally my messages are short, a few phrases, your posts are bibles, and sometimes I left this site for months, you are online all the days hahahahaha trying to be an expert

Man, go to find a girl or a man, make a family, be happy

Comment

Another example of what I said:

Dean is a sick man, sick of nationalism

He always do this kind of sh.it.

Rueda was a fighter without any chance to beat Valdez

Rueda stops all with his face, he has not defense and his power is not legit, he only has K.Os against cab drivers from Buenos Aires

But this ******ed said that "Rueda can pull the upset"

He always do this sh.it.

And I always showed that he is not a real fan of boxing, he is only a fanboy of his country that is a real soccer fan.

And he said all that sh.it about me being nationalist.
            where in that post i said he was gonna "destroy" (the words you said i used) valdez? you see, you lie, "i BELIEVE his power is legit", can you read or are you just a compulsive liar?

Comment

Generally my messages are short, a few phrases, your posts are bibles, and sometimes I left this site for months, you are online all the days hahahahaha trying to be an expert

Man, go to find a girl or a man, make a family, be happy
              So, I am on here every day yet still post less? So who's really on here all day? You see how that's stupid what you just said? You either post far more or/and are on here far longer.

I have an office job. I sometimes get downtime and I post a little here and there. You have no job and are on here all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                So, I am on here every day yet still post less? So who's really on here all day? You see how that's stupid what you just said? You either post far more or/and are on here far longer.

I have an office job. I sometimes get downtime and I post a little here and there. You have no job and are on here all day.
                Your messages are big as my dick, my messages are shorts.

False, you are on all the days, im not on here much time but when i see you profile in a page I always look the "ON".

You does not have life, does not have girl, does not have family, you are only a rat, a nerd of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  where in that post i said he was gonna "destroy" (the words you said i used) valdez? you see, you lie, "i BELIEVE his power is legit", can you read or are you just a compulsive liar?
                  That does not care

Is equally stupid say that Rueda had chances to beat Valdez and proves that you are a nationalist fanboy.

Thats my point

You are sick of fanatism and nationalism

Lucas "El Gauchito Asesino" Benevetta 10-15-45

Against:

Floyd Mayweather Jr 50-0

Dean: "Lucas has a lot of chances of beat Floyd, he is a great fighter from Argentine, now he is in form to k.o Floyd".

Lol Poor fanboy

And what mexicans do yo support?

And im not saying you are racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    do you think is a close one? i believe Matias Rueda can pull the upset against Valdez but nobody down here is giving Matias a chance.
                    Yeah, because nobody is a fanboy nationalism like you.

Nobody with a normal IQ would say that sh.it.

And this guy sick of nationalism always did the same

He said that Matthysse would K.O Pacquiao

That Cuellar would K.O Mares

He is sick

Comment

Your messages are big as my dick, my messages are shorts.

False, you are on all the days, im not on here much time but when i see you profile in a page I always look the "ON".

You does not have life, does not have girl, does not have family, you are only a rat, a nerd of boxing.
                      Whatever Mr. “You post too much but I post twice as much as you”. Thanks for confirming you stalk me.

Now go sit in the bath with a toaster you c0cksucking f@gg0t. Your mom does own a bath right?

Comment

Working...
                      X