Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that should retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David price... but not before we see him in the ring one more time with a big puncher.

Comment

Chisora didn't make the list?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Controversial but.....

GGG
        Khan
        Broner
        Ortiz
        Telling GGG to retire if he doesn't want to makes no sense at all. The majority consider him an undefeated fighter and the best middleweight in the world or at worst a tie with Canelo as the world's best two middleweights. He is very much in demand and can make big money every fight. He has been in a few hard fights but mostly he is the guy dishing out punishment not taking punishment. He has not taken that much punishment during his long career because he is a great fighter with a good defense. He is very rich so he could comfortably retire and be very rich for life but even very rich boxers like being richer. If he ever really loses a fight or if he just gets tired of training and fighting that would be the time to retire. He is only 36 not 46 and most respected pound for pound best list still rate him as one of the 5 best fighters in the world. Broner should keep fighting as long as he can. Fighting is the only thing he does well and it helps a little to keep him out of jail. If he stops fighting I doubt he will be very wise with the millions he now has. He will have more time to get into trouble as usual. Khan will almost certainly get KOed by Crawford. Then he should fight Brook for another big payday and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Fighters that took just too much damage, are too old for this sport or are close to being on the end of a few bad knockouts and beatdowns. Name them for whatever reason you might like.

For me these fighters should retire:

Lucas Browne
          Kovalev
          Badou Jack
          DeGale
          Brandon Rios
          Pacquiao (Too old guys)
          Beltran
          Gamboa
          Carlos Cuadras
          Jamie McDonnell
          Roman Gonzalez
          Juan Carlos Reveco
          Ganigan Lopez
          Milan Melindo
          I would add GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            David price... but not before we see him in the ring one more time with a big puncher.
            Oh my goodness lmao don't say that man. How about Price vs Ajagba?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Lol that's ****ed up

Comment

I don't know why people are saying GGG should retire. He's 36 but he hasn't seemed to have declined too much. Just cause you lose one close fight doesn't mean you should retire. I'll bet you there were a lot of people telling Bernard Hopkins to retire after he lost to Taylor too.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Fighters that took just too much damage, are too old for this sport or are close to being on the end of a few bad knockouts and beatdowns. Name them for whatever reason you might like.

For me these fighters should retire:

Lucas Browne
                  Kovalev
                  Badou Jack
                  DeGale
                  Brandon Rios
                  Pacquiao (Too old guys)
                  Beltran
                  Gamboa
                  Carlos Cuadras
                  Jamie McDonnell
                  Roman Gonzalez
                  Juan Carlos Reveco
                  Ganigan Lopez
                  Milan Melindo
                  Or they should fight MMA guys to Queensbury rules only . Easy money boxing guys who don't know how to box

Comment

Working...
                  X