Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is stepping it up. Will Golovkin do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    maybe but easy for the Cinnamon Kid.
    So who would be hard for the Cinnamon Kid in your opinion?

Comment

Canelo had to "step it up" if he wanted to retain some degree of respect among hardcore boxing fans. He took two L's to GGG and moved up to fight for a bogus world title ... looks pretty bad. His career's going better than ever, but a lot of people paying close attention are not pleased with him. The Jacobs fight should be great, I'm excited it got made.

GGG can do whatever he wants, hopefully that's ~2 more big fights and he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Canelo is fighting one of the top middleweights next.

Do you think Golovkin will do the same?
        I don’t know or care. I have almost no interest in GGG. I just think it’s bizare to bash ggg by pointing to fighting Jacobs which is something GGG already did. It’s amusing to me that all of a sudden Jacobs is considered good whereas he was considered trash a month or two ago.

Boxing fans these days are trash. Worst in all sports and full of kids who can’t talk about the sport like adults.

Comment

Why are people so anti Golovkin? People dont have to be a big fan or a fan but hes been one of the better fighters of the last decade isnt that a good thing? Hes no smack talker, never been popped for drugs, only fighters people moan he hasnt faced over the years are people from other divisions. Id go as far as to say there was a bit of a hate campaign during and between the Canelo fights. Especially during the bit where Canelo was suspended for drugs cheating.

Or are people going to say they hate on Golovkin cuz of his stupid fans? If you attack a Boxer and his career just because his fans are annoying what does that say about you?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            He is right. The two that beat Triple L will fight each other now.
            Hahahahaha, sure buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              So who would be hard for the Cinnamon Kid in your opinion?
              GGG for sure, that level just above world but not quite elite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I don’t know or care. I have almost no interest in GGG. I just think it’s bizare to bash ggg by pointing to fighting Jacobs which is something GGG already did. It’s amusing to me that all of a sudden Jacobs is considered good whereas he was considered trash a month or two ago.

Boxing fans these days are trash. Worst in all sports and full of kids who can’t talk about the sport like adults.
                I'm pretty sure when Golovkin fought Jacobs he was given full credit for it on here. No one thought Danny was trash like Dominic Wade or Vanes.

And Jacobs remains one of the top 3 middleweights in the world right now. So of course Canelo deserves credit for taking that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Did you seriously add Smith as if that's anything to praise?
                  Smith is a normal fighter but is better than Macklin, Rosado, Stevens, Wade

Right?

Comment

B.S. They BOTH beat Triple L.
                    No he didn't, they gave it to Triple L.
                    No he didn't, Jacobs beat him & they gave it to Triple L.
                    They gave Triple L the fight to make the Nelo fight & now we have the two that BEAT Triple L.
                    Jacobs & Nelo TWICE, hence Triple L.
                    He is right. The two that beat Triple L will fight each other now.
                    Aint hate if its true. Jacobs & Nelo beat Triple L.
                    Let that pvssy breath the air that is in the ring with Jermall. I bet he won't do THAT.....LMMFAO!
                    They BOTH beat Triple L so wtf are YOU talking about?!?!
                    They BOTH beat Triple L.
                    The Triple L "haters" were born when the TRUTH was that Jacobs beat him
                    We literally saw Jacobs beat Triple L so where is YOUR logic?
                    Looks like J.Razor is on her period again sounding like a broken record with a major screw loose.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Looks like J.Razor is on her period again sounding like a broken record with a major screw loose.
                      Spending hours every day of his pathetic life talking and thinking about a person that he supposedly hates. You can just feel sympathy for such a degenerate.

Comment

Working...
                      X